The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"Here's an excellent example - the song and video for Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. It was a huge hit, and the video has been watched hundreds of thousands of times. The version where the women are almost completely naked has been watched hundreds of thousands of times.

The theme of the video is basically if you're a cool guy, sexy women will be all over you and want to have sex with you. If you're a cool girl, you'll want to fawn all over and have sex with Mr. Cool Guy.

The song has come under a lot of criticism because it's actually kind of misogynist and rapey.

Ok, now he was close

Tried to domesticate you

But you're an animal

Baby, it's in your nature

Just let me liberate you

Good girl

I know you want it

I know you want it

I know you want it

You're a good girl

I hate these blurred lines

I know you want it

I know you want it

I know you want it

You the hottest bitch in this place

I feel so lucky,

Hey, hey, hey

You wanna hug me

Hey, hey, hey

What rhymes with hug me?

Promoting the straight lifestyle? Should a young person be shown naked rapey videos? Because they can already see them any time and they have.

I don't know, but why is that one must be over 18 to see nude dancers on a stage, but no age restriction at gay pride?

What does the nudity have to do with pride in being gay anyway?

The same reason you don't have to be 18 to see the statue of David.

Erotic dancers are there to sexually excite.  Naked men in pride parades, not so much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I fail to see what the lewd and lascivious has to do with pride in being gay?

ac_dunno

So many LGBTQs for so long have been discriminated against based solely on their sexual orientation. When many heterosexuals see homosexuals in love, maybe just walking hand in hand like the rest of us do, the first thing that comes to their mind is "they have sex together?".

Too often, people don't see that gays are just doing what the rest of us are doing. Falling in love and having sex. But those against gays only see the sex. Not the love.

It took this long just for gays to be allowed to get married. Why? Because so many of us were too freaked out about the idea that they would have sex with each other.

So, sometimes they're going to protest against that kind of thinking. Straights are allowed to exude all the sexuality they want, so why can't they just one time?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Here's an excellent example - the song and video for Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. It was a huge hit, and the video has been watched hundreds of thousands of times. The version where the women are almost completely naked has been watched hundreds of thousands of times.

The theme of the video is basically if you're a cool guy, sexy women will be all over you and want to have sex with you. If you're a cool girl, you'll want to fawn all over and have sex with Mr. Cool Guy.

The song has come under a lot of criticism because it's actually kind of misogynist and rapey.

Ok, now he was close

Tried to domesticate you

But you're an animal

Baby, it's in your nature

Just let me liberate you

Good girl

I know you want it

I know you want it

I know you want it

You're a good girl

I hate these blurred lines

I know you want it

I know you want it

I know you want it

You the hottest bitch in this place

I feel so lucky,

Hey, hey, hey

You wanna hug me

Hey, hey, hey

What rhymes with hug me?

Promoting the straight lifestyle? Should a young person be shown naked rapey videos? Because they can already see them any time and they have.
 I'm not okay with promoting sex to children period. Just to be clear on that. For the 100th time.  We are aware that you can't take five steps into the world without being mentally or visually raped.  That doesn't mean its okay to tear down what remaining boundaries we have. We does this stop, btw?  When everyone is allowed to fuck children if it's "consensual" and "positive"?

Bricktop

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/61/18/2a6118fd9730a837057aaeb993b57ad4.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I fail to see what the lewd and lascivious has to do with pride in being gay?

ac_dunno

So many LGBTQs for so long have been discriminated against based solely on their sexual orientation. When many heterosexuals see homosexuals in love, maybe just walking hand in hand like the rest of us do, the first thing that comes to their mind is "they have sex together?".

Too often, people don't see that gays are just doing what the rest of us are doing. Falling in love and having sex. But those against gays only see the sex. Not the love.

It took this long just for gays to be allowed to get married. Why? Because so many of us were too freaked out about the idea that they would have sex with each other.

So, sometimes they're going to protest against that kind of thinking. Straights are allowed to exude all the sexuality they want, so why can't they just one time?
 Really this sort of thing is ONLY reinforcing the idea that homosexuality is nothing more than sexual perversion because that is exactly this shows. I'm being honest when I say that because of stuff like that, many people...even other homosexuals...have lost respect and the will to support the community.

RW

Many people?  These events are GROWING not shrinking dear Dove.

You must be seriously baked if you think allowing people to march down streets naked will give way to allowing people to have sex with children.  That is deranged.  

If you don't want YOUR kids to see it, don't take them to it. Why is this so hard for you to compute?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

People are not simply walking around naked in the festivals here. Haven't we posted enough pictures expressing the behavoir we are concerned about?  And no I'm not deranged to make the connection. It's already happening. Not to mention the lgbt support if nambla.

Anonymous

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?referrer=&_r=0">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/op ... rrer=&_r=0">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?referrer=&_r=0

Anonymous

Now those arguments sound familiar.

Anonymous

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light">http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013 ... ires-light">http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light

Anonymous

ac_dunno

So the lewd and nude part of the parades is because gay sex has traditionally been subject to legal discrimination?

:confused1:

RW

Right.  Whenever we talk about gays, someone has to play the pedo card.  Please Dove, put away the cliche and unlinked bullshit and get a grip.

I want to know if you think you are so damn special that you get to dictate who sees what in life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

So the lewd and nude part of the parades is because gay sex has traditionally been subject to legal discrimination?

:confused1:

I told you - in these pictures you are missing the context for these group.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"I'm not okay with promoting sex to children period. Just to be clear on that. For the 100th time.  We are aware that you can't take five steps into the world without being mentally or visually raped.  That doesn't mean its okay to tear down what remaining boundaries we have. We does this stop, btw?  When everyone is allowed to fuck children if it's "consensual" and "positive"?

Just look at what you're saying. Gay pride is nothing about allowing people to fuck children. You have to realize that you're the one having these sick thoughts, not them.

Hmm, who is actually claiming that sexually abusing children is "consensual" and "positive"? Not gay pride - but pedophiles, most often family members, and apparently quite a few in the Catholic Church.

Ever hear of a gay pride parade sexually abusing children? No? Well, plenty of straights have done it.

The real issues. Too many children have been abused in too many ways. It's never been from some gay pride parade.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"I'm not okay with promoting sex to children period. Just to be clear on that. For the 100th time.  We are aware that you can't take five steps into the world without being mentally or visually raped.  That doesn't mean its okay to tear down what remaining boundaries we have. We does this stop, btw?  When everyone is allowed to fuck children if it's "consensual" and "positive"?

Just look at what you're saying. Gay pride is nothing about allowing people to fuck children. You have to realize that you're the one having these sick thoughts, not them.

Hmm, who is actually claiming that sexually abusing children is "consensual" and "positive"? Not gay pride - but pedophiles, most often family members, and apparently plenty in the Catholic Church.

Ever hear of a gay pride parade sexually abusing children? No? Well, plenty of straights have done it.

The real issues. Too many children have been abused in too many ways. It's never been from some gay pride parade.

Well said.
Beware of Gaslighters!