The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I can tell you what scripture says. I have never been catholic and catholic isn't christain.

RW

You don't have to be Catholic to attend a church.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Well catholics fancy themselves as "the" church. So I assumed you meant them.  What do you believe the scriptural and church stance on homosexuality is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Well catholics fancy themselves as "the" church. So I assumed you meant them.  What do you believe the scriptural and church stance on homosexuality is?

Romans 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Are you a Christian Dove?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"Well catholics fancy themselves as "the" church. So I assumed you meant them.  What do you believe the scriptural and church stance on homosexuality is?

Romans 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Yes. Let's not forget speaking truth in love. The homosexuals at our mission struggle with sexual sin just like all of us.

Romero

Countless millions of children have been victims of violence, domestic violence, sexual abuse, mental abuse, war, hunger, slavery and sex slavery. Millions of children are having to deal with it right now.

These countless travesties have never once been caused by gay pride.

RW

I don't struggle with sexual sin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't struggle with sexual sin.
Because you haven't seen yourself a sinner.

cc

Did Querky really say that?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Countless millions of children have been victims of violence, domestic violence, sexual abuse, mental abuse, war, hunger, slavery and sex slavery. Millions of children are having to deal with it right now.

These countless travesties have never once been caused by gay pride.
Why are stuck on something that no one is disputing?

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

I went to Catholic school.  I know all about being a sinner.  I just got over that crap.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yes. Let's not forget speaking truth in love. The homosexuals at our mission struggle with sexual sin just like all of us.

Absolutely Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I went to Catholic school.  I know all about being a sinner.  I just got over that crap.
Catholic school puts emphasis on religion and salvation by works.  Seeing yourself a sinner is a moment of clarity and grace in a detox center. Or the prostitute weeping at the feet of Christ. It's being in the presence of a holy and pure God and understanding how corrupt we truly are.  It cannot be taught, it cannot be forced.

Anonymous

Absolutely Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
 I'm dismayed with the general Christian reaction to the legalizing of gay marriage. It's scripturally, and emotionally unbalanced. It's either a full endorsement or support....or relentless condemnation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Catholic school puts emphasis on religion and salvation by works.  Seeing yourself a sinner is a moment of clarity and grace in a detox center. Or the prostitute weeping at the feet of Christ. It's being in the presence of a holy and pure God and understanding how corrupt we truly are.  It cannot be taught, it cannot be forced.

Romans 3:23-24, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus.