The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"A parade in a city once a year that attracts a lot of tourists.  You do the math.

If your straight asses can't handle it, move to the middle of nowhere.  We don't have pride parades.

Why are the people that live and pay taxes in a community being shut out of any input. Old white men have the right to parade their lewd and lascivious behaviour in front of children on public streets during the day. Fuck, even straight pervs have the decency to go to the stripper bars.

RW

In Vancouver, the parade happens in community populated by gay people.  There are also Chinese, native, East Indian, and WOMEN in these parades.

Duh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"In Vancouver, the parade happens in community populated by gay people.  There are also Chinese, native, East Indian, and WOMEN in these parades.

Duh.

Sure, I know adults of all colours attend, but I still say the sexhibition aspect is a gay white male thing. Not white dykes, not immigrants from China or India, but white homos.

RW

Wtf do you know?  You've never been to a gay pride parade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"In Vancouver, the parade happens in community populated by gay people.  There are also Chinese, native, East Indian, and WOMEN in these parades.

Duh.

Sure, I know adults of all colours attend, but I still say the sexhibition aspect is a gay white male thing. Not white dykes, not immigrants from China or India, but white homos.

I've been to the SGLMG once. Plenty of parades and floats full of scantily or barely at all clad gay and lesbians of various ethnicity strutting their stuff. I can't imagine it's any different in large cities elsewhere.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I have yet to see something at a gay pride parade that I have seen on a beach or swimming pool in terms of being covered. The only difference being the excellent dance music.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Duh.

I've been to the SGLMG once. Plenty of parades and floats full of scantily or barely at all clad gay and lesbians of various ethnicity strutting their stuff. I can't imagine it's any different in large cities elsewhere.

I just Googled it and it appears to be held at night. I could live that. Kinda like what Rio or New Orleans does. The grossest shit still appears to be men and they are white. I don't give a fuck personally as long as it off limits to kids.

QuoteI have yet to see something at a gay pride parade that I have seen on a beach or swimming pool in terms of being covered.

I don't know what beaches you are going to, but they must be run by gay white men. My mouse isn't working right now, so I can't post any pics. What I can tell you is I have been to a lot of beaches with scantily clad people. However, I did not see any men drinking out of phallic looking bottle. I didn't see anyone tied up or carrying giant dicks. You won't see this shit in Seoul or Taipei's fruit fests either. If they did, they would be arrested as they should.

Frood

Duh.

I just Googled it and it appears to be held at night. I could live that. Kinda like what Rio or New Orleans does. The grossest shit still appears to be men and they are white. I don't give a fuck personally as long as it off limits to kids.

It's held over a number of days and nights and as I mentioned before, an array of men and women of diverse ethnicity and backgrounds.

Nobody seems to have a problem with it. I suppose people who might, simply choose to avoid such venues on those days and nights. Easy solution.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

That doesn't seem to be a viable solution to the retardedly entitled.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It's held over a number of days and nights and as I mentioned before, an array of men and women of diverse ethnicity and backgrounds.

Nobody seems to have a problem with it. I suppose people who might, simply choose to avoid such venues on those days and nights. Easy solution.

I'm sure the look at me suck on a huge dick while naked and chained is white males like it is here. That part seems to be held at night. An easier solution for this continent is understand they are on public streets during the day while kids are present. Why can't they tone it down or hold it at night or daytime in an enclosed area with age restrictions. Girly bars do it, so why won't white homos follow the same standards?

RW

Age restrictions on seeing people dancing in the streets?

Get a grip Shen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"That doesn't seem to be a viable solution to the retardedly entitled.

Apparently so.

I'm sure the look at me suck on a huge dick while naked and chained is white males like it is here. That part seems to be held at night. An easier solution for this continent is understand they are on public streets during the day while kids are present. Why can't they tone it down or hold it at night or daytime in an enclosed area with age restrictions. Girly bars do it, so why won't white homos follow the same standards?

You seem to harbor racist and sexist sentiments towards white gay males. Even when I've discounted your views on the SGLMG because I've attended one and know firsthand differently, you still maintain that white gay males are the cause of something which doesn't exist on any measurable level at the SGLMG. Why do you do that?

Quote from: "RW"Age restrictions on seeing people dancing in the streets?

Get a grip Shen.

I wonder if non whites and non males can still dance in the streets if Shen were the Mayor.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Get a grip Shen.

For the umpteenth time, I don't care about dancing. I got to Caribana West every year. Sexy, skimpy outfits for sure. No chained, nude guys simulating giving head. See the diff?

I don't give a fuck what turns on anyone, but ffs sakes white fruits, put an age restriction on it like straight pervs do.

Frood

Get a grip Shen.

For the umpteenth time, I don't care about dancing. I got to Caribana West every year. Sexy, skimpy outfits for sure. No chained, nude guys simulating giving head. See the diff?

I don't give a fuck what turns on anyone, but ffs sakes white fruits, put an age restriction on it like straight pervs do.

Again with the racism?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Again with the racism?

Ohhhhhh, you poor little victimized minority. Coptic Christians in Egypt feel your pain. :laugh3:  ac_lmfao