The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Imagine a church that accept sinners!  Oh the humanity!

Hahaha
 um, everyone is a sinner.

I'm not. I don't believe in sin.
 What DO you believe in?

Lots of things. Sin isn't one of them though. The concept of sin was created by mankind to manage the plebes.
 Are you aware that you spend more time talking about what you don't believe than you do talking about what you do believe?  And sin is what causes wars, greed, murders, destruction...et.  It's an infection on humanity. It's not simply violating rules.

Frood

Hahaha

What DO you believe in?

Lots of things. Sin isn't one of them though. The concept of sin was created by mankind to manage the plebes.
 Are you aware that you spend more time talking about what you don't believe than you do talking about what you do believe?  And sin is what causes wars, greed, murders, destruction...et.  It's an infection on humanity. It's not simply violating rules.

In your world maybe.

In the world I live in, the infection are religious people who insist that their beliefs include everyone and everything around them despite the fact that their religions boil down to having a faith in various fairy tales.

It's a sickness. I'm happy to leave them to it as long as they keep their opinions to themselves in so much that they don't force them onto the society we must share together. That's real tolerance. I tolerate morons. I tolerate you.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm happy to leave them to it.

Any chance you'll now do that, then?

This discussion has run its course, and then some, and has become both tedious and odious.

Lance Leftardashian

Gays, lesbians and transgendered people should be allowed to parade naked anywhere. Homophobes want to deny them the right to express themselves free of the bondage of clothing.
I care, you pay

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
I'm happy to leave them to it.

Any chance you'll now do that, then?

This discussion has run its course, and then some, and has become both tedious and odious.

Then don't participate :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Gays, lesbians and transgendered people should be allowed to parade naked anywhere. Homophobes want to deny them the right to express themselves free of the bondage of clothing.

Well, not "anywhere" but them doing it in the parade THAT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR i don't have a problem with it.

J0E

Hahaha

What DO you believe in?

Yes, and the idea that men are not accountable to any higher power gave rise to Social Darwinism, Marxism, facism, social upheaval. 20 million slaughtered here, 20 million there, another 6 million somewhere else. There is a consequence for everything only it gets re-defined by groups which manage to usurp the existing order.

If you don't have sin as defined by a Church/Religious institution, then it gets hacked by Political Correctoids who redefine it for their own purposes, and decides which punishments will fit their own versions of it. Ie - where it was once considered a sin to be homosexual, now its considered almost criminal to publically condemn it, and one can fined or accused of 'Hate Speech' along with a fine or possibly jail time. No less than a loss of ones personal reptuation.

Romero

Only Joe would blame the Holocaust on gays.

You're not religious. Do you feel like mass murdering?

Anonymous

Hahaha

What DO you believe in?

In your world maybe.

In the world I live in, the infection are religious people who insist that their beliefs include everyone and everything around them despite the fact that their religions boil down to having a faith in various fairy tales.

It's a sickness. I'm happy to leave them to it as long as they keep their opinions to themselves in so much that they don't force them onto the society we must share together. That's real tolerance. I tolerate morons. I tolerate you.
  yeah yeah yeah but what exactly do you believe in? Besides silencing and judging people you don't agree with?

Frood

Hahaha

What DO you believe in?

In your world maybe.

yeah yeah yeah but what exactly do you believe in? Besides silencing and judging people you don't agree with?

What do I believe in what way or subject matter?

I've already mentioned that I believe in reasonably letting people be to do their own thing even if I disagree with it or think they're gullible fools. I strongly believe in the separation of church and state, believe that majorities should never be able to dictate to minorities on matters of personal conviction or philosophy, and vehemently reject the notion of majorities claiming persecution if minorities don't follow along with unshared aspects of spiritualism's weakly enshrined in regulations and religious interpretation of basic social mores.

I believe in freedom to live ones life as one sees it, worship what they want or nothing, and shelter from idealists who don't respect personal borders.

What do you believe in?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You say you believe in freedom yet harbor a highly anti religious bias.  People should be free to live by their convictions. Period. Nothing should be forced by anyone. This includes Christian, private owned businesses not being unconstitionally forced into catering to events that go against those convictions, and being "gag ordered", don't you think?

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"You say you believe in freedom yet harbor a highly anti religious bias.  People should be free to live by their convictions. Period. Nothing should be forced by anyone. This includes Christian, private owned businesses not being unconstitionally forced into catering to events that go against those convictions, and being "gag ordered", don't you think?

So put that sentiment into action.

Don't object when people of the LGBT community want to do a pride parade in daylight hours once per year. You don't have to agree with their lifestyles, you merely have to accept that they have a right to march in sunlight the same as any other group of people.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

And just so you know. I object to the Christian caterers being forced to serve wedding cake or meals to those they have a spiritual disagreement with.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I don't object to homosexuals having parades. I agree they have the same rights as everyone else. So when they expose themselves in public during the day, they should be arrested or fined, like everyone else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And just so you know. I object to the Christian caterers being forced to serve wedding cake or meals to those they have a spiritual disagreement with.

Do you know that not only have they had to shut down their business, got slapped with a 135,000 fine, but are gag ordered to not speak about the reasonsame why they declined? It's horrific. And a lot of people are so focused on the cake they don't notice what the state is doing to our constitutional rights.