The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"It is or it isn't but police still use their discretion when choosing to arrest people.

Deny it.  I dare you.

He's just trying to start a flamewar. I pay such attempts no heed. He's an amateur.

No.

As you know, because you enquired, I am actually a legendary and well known flamer.

As you know fuck all about flaming, simply declaring someone an amateur because you don't have the backbone to confront said "amateur" is rather puerile.

If you wish to test my mettle, step up and swing a punch.

Then we'll see who's got balls and who's got a big fucking mouth.

I don't recognize a pointless flamewarrior because I don't pick pointless flamewar fights? Wot?  ac_toofunny

I'm happy to permit you all of the testicle possession in this exchange (if it matters that much to you).  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"There has to be lines drawn. It's like this, we got abortions legalized with certain limits. That wasn't good enough, so now there is a fight for the "freedom" to abort babies right up until the day before the due date.

Uh, no there isn't.

Women don't want to get abortions. Sometimes they have to. Believing they want to wait until the last minute is pretty sick.

Did you know that there are many times more natural spontaneous abortions than selective abortions?
 Yes, there IS.  Justifying abortion because miscarriages occur is like justifying homicide because, well...people die all time. Abortions done under extreme medical duress? Sure. Other than that...use birth control with the understanding it may fail, or don't have sex. I'm very unmovable on this.

Anonymous

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/13/politics/house-gop-abortion-20-weeks/">http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/13/politics/ ... -20-weeks/">http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/13/politics/house-gop-abortion-20-weeks/   women all posed off because abortion has a cut off period.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"There has to be lines drawn. It's like this, we got abortions legalized with certain limits. That wasn't good enough, so now there is a fight for the "freedom" to abort babies right up until the day before the due date.

Uh, no there isn't.

Women don't want to get abortions. Sometimes they have to. Believing they want to wait until the last minute is pretty sick.

Did you know that there are many times more natural spontaneous abortions than selective abortions?
 Yes, there IS.  Justifying abortion because miscarriages occur is like justifying homicide because, well...people die all time. Abortions done under extreme medical duress? Sure. Other than that...use birth control with the understanding it may fail, or don't have sex. I'm very unmovable on this.

Is that anything like justifying federal occupation forces in foreign lands which drone bomb any target and anyone around them whether they're innocent or guilty for expediency's sake?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Who said I justify that? I'm clearly pro life. The only way killing is justifiable is if it's done in defense of one's life.

Anonymous

And many Christians aren't even doing that much. They are just being slaughtered

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"Who said I justify that? I'm clearly pro life. The only way killing is justifiable is if it's done in defense of one's life.

Quote from: "Dove"And many Christians aren't even doing that much. They are just being slaughtered

So you take a hard line on the slaughter of non-Christians too? The millions of dead muslims since the 80's, 90's, and now can count on your non denominational convictions?
Blahhhhhh...

Gay Boy Roberto

I have scoured the Bible, but nowhere do I see anything about photo radar.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And just so you know. I object to the Christian caterers being forced to serve wedding cake or meals to those they have a spiritual disagreement with.

Do you know that not only have they had to shut down their business, got slapped with a 135,000 fine, but are gag ordered to not speak about the reasonsame why they declined? It's horrific. And a lot of people are so focused on the cake they don't notice what the state is doing to our constitutional rights.

Well according to the likes of Romero, nothing's changed with the new marriage laws and the gay agenda. Gay is straight and straight is gay. Marriage is marriage. There is no gay marriage and there is no straight marriage. Its identical. They're both one and the same. You're not affected, nor is society, so just sit down and shut up.

Yeah, this kinda reminds me of George Orwell's Animal Farm, where the Pigs take over, rewrite the rules and then order everyone else around and become the New Bullies. As with political correctness, nothing really changes, we just exchange one master/bully for another. Oh well!

http://i1.wp.com/quietmike.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/animal-farm-pigs.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And just so you know. I object to the Christian caterers being forced to serve wedding cake or meals to those they have a spiritual disagreement with.

Do you know that not only have they had to shut down their business, got slapped with a 135,000 fine, but are gag ordered to not speak about the reasonsame why they declined? It's horrific. And a lot of people are so focused on the cake they don't notice what the state is doing to our constitutional rights.

Well according to the likes of Romero, nothing's changed with the new marriage laws and the gay agenda. Gay is straight and straight is gay. Marriage is marriage. There is no gay marriage and there is no straight marriage. Its identical. They're both one and the same.

Yeah, this kinda reminds me of George Orwell's Animal Farm, where the Pigs take over, rewrite the rules and then order everyone else around and become the New Bullies. As with political correctness, nothing really changes, we just exchange one master/bully for another. Oh well!

Why is it a "Gay Agenda" when the "Religious Agenda" seeks to regulate non heterosexuals back to closeted nonexistence? Who are these religious sorts who can't keep their hands off it or themselves when an alternative sexuality wants equal recognition?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Good point.  It's just an agenda to shut up religious groups.  I can get behind that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Who said I justify that? I'm clearly pro life. The only way killing is justifiable is if it's done in defense of one's life.

Quote from: "Dove"And many Christians aren't even doing that much. They are just being slaughtered

So you take a hard line on the slaughter of non-Christians too? The millions of dead muslims since the 80's, 90's, and now can count on your non denominational convictions?

People seem to forget about the persecution of Muslims over the centuries, including the 20th.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"I don't object to homosexuals having parades. I agree they have the same rights as everyone else. So when they expose themselves in public during the day, they should be arrested or fined, like everyone else.

Even if the parade is about LGBT issues? (sexual and gender identification) They've sought out the proper permits to conduct the parades plus warned all around their small area of the festivities, and the vast majority are happy to participate somewhat clothed while a few odd ones out feel it's their personal mission to express themselves and the world they'd like to live in by going somewhat less than clothed?

You're judging those odd ones out by your own philosophical or spiritual bent. You've invoked majority rule even.

There are 365 days per standard year. If you can't look or stay away for .003 percent of the year because someone or some group is at odds with your mindset, how can you expect any respect for your choices or way of life for the greater 364 days remaining? .003 is about 24 hours incidentally. Most parades don't even go past 2-4 hours tops. We're getting into miniscule fractions if we really look at it objectively.

Would you prefer those same fractional nude LGBT types popping up day to day like nudity terrorists for the rest of the year? Instead of a bomb blast, you and your children are forced to witness the naked human form exposed at the most inopportune moments.

Live and let live I say.

A permitted alternative celebration of sexuality or gender shouldn't have to subscribe to what Christians, Muslims, Jews, or anyone else has to say on it.

Allow those people that and you might just get back some marginal respect.

:t1236:

Give this woman a prize.

:t0823:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I think I made it clear how I feel about killing ONLY being justified in the event that it's self defense.  There are no clauses in my thinking. I don't operate on bias, or gray areas.  Killing people=wrong. Killing someone who is trying to kill you or your family=justifiable, understandable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

People seem to forget about the persecution of Muslims over the centuries, including the 20th.
 Do you know how muslims handle homosexuality?  Do you enjoy being able to voice your own thoughts as a female?  Do you see yourself living happily under sharia law?