The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"Who said I justify that? I'm clearly pro life. The only way killing is justifiable is if it's done in defense of one's life.

Quote from: "Dove"And many Christians aren't even doing that much. They are just being slaughtered

So you take a hard line on the slaughter of non-Christians too? The millions of dead muslims since the 80's, 90's, and now can count on your non denominational convictions?
 I think I made it clear how I feel about killing ONLY being justified in the event that it's self defense.  There are no clauses in my thinking. I don't operate on bias, or gray areas.  Killing people=wrong. Killing someone who is trying to kill you or your family=justifiable, understandable.

What are your feelings for US drone attacks on suspected insurgents in the ME and their underage children in wedding parties?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I'm not sticking up for the atrocities committed against humanity in the name of Islam Dove. Religious groups in general have been unkind to humanity over the centuries.  I'm glad we've progressed past that but it isn't thanks to organized religion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Who said I justify that? I'm clearly pro life. The only way killing is justifiable is if it's done in defense of one's life.

Quote from: "Dove"And many Christians aren't even doing that much. They are just being slaughtered

So you take a hard line on the slaughter of non-Christians too? The millions of dead muslims since the 80's, 90's, and now can count on your non denominational convictions?
 I think I made it clear how I feel about killing ONLY being justified in the event that it's self defense.  There are no clauses in my thinking. I don't operate on bias, or gray areas.  Killing people=wrong. Killing someone who is trying to kill you or your family=justifiable, understandable.

What are your feelings for US drone attacks on suspected insurgents in the ME and their underage children in wedding parties?
 That killing is not justifiable, unless it's in defense of one's life.  How is this answer not working for you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not sticking up for the atrocities committed against humanity in the name of Islam Dove. Religious groups in general have been unkind to humanity over the centuries.  I'm glad we've progressed past that but it isn't thanks to organized religion.
 I don't see any progression past it. I see it getting worse and worse.

Frood

That killing is not justifiable, unless it's in defense of one's life.  How is this answer not working for you?

Works for me just fine. I agree with you.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Just for the record, thousands of Americans feel betrayed and untrusting by and of our government. We don't all support their actions and expect them to continue dividing our country and lying to us.  Just saying.

RW

Quote from: "RW"I'm not sticking up for the atrocities committed against humanity in the name of Islam Dove. Religious groups in general have been unkind to humanity over the centuries.  I'm glad we've progressed past that but it isn't thanks to organized religion.

We = westerners.

The point is, and it's seen with Islam, that religion would have us as slaves to it if we didn't fight it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Just for the record, thousands of Americans feel betrayed and untrusting by and of our government. We don't all support their actions and expect them to continue dividing our country and lying to us.  Just saying.

Your media (if you can call it that) perpetuates distrust.  I feel sorry for you guys in that regard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Works for me just fine. I agree with you.
 Good. I have no open ends here. Life is sacred.  As a Christian I often wonder how all this brutality and murder looks through the eyes of a holy and pure creator who, by His own words, breathed the breath of life on this planet. And I recoil.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

We = westerners.

The point is, and it's seen with Islam, that religion would have us as slaves to it if we didn't fight it.
 I believe it's alive and well in the west and our time is coming.  It's just more politically driven.

RW

I recoil at the thought of how much of this shit is born out of religion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Just for the record, thousands of Americans feel betrayed and untrusting by and of our government. We don't all support their actions and expect them to continue dividing our country and lying to us.  Just saying.

Your media (if you can call it that) perpetuates distrust.  I feel sorry for you guys in that regard.
 It's truly disgraceful, and I don't even watch mainstream media anymore.  I have actually given up entirely on American politics.  Moving off the grid and waiting until Jesus shows up looks really good to me sometimes lol.  My concern, my passion in life right now is to love my family well and care for and nuture the broken whenever and where ever God brings me to them.

Frood

That goes without saying until the next televised attack on the "Homeland" though. Years of foreign invasions chasing boogeymen happen after those. Evidence need not apply. Dial 1-800-CIA for all our rhetoric needs.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I recoil at the thought of how much of this shit is born out of religion.
 If it wasn't religion, it'd be something else.  It's people. It's a heart problem.  Not all human brutality was born from religion.  This is a "holy war" though.  Islam won't rest until the whole world is under sharia law. That's what they mean by peace. Killing all infidels who don't convert, and bringing everyone under allah's sharia law.

Anonymous

That goes without saying until the next televised attack on the "Homeland" though. Years of foreign invasions chasing boogeymen happen after those. Evidence need not apply. Dial 1-800-CIA for all our rhetoric needs.
Exactly lol