The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

http://i58.tinypic.com/10dbm6r.jpg">  lol

RW

Oh fuck.  Quit using Jesus as an excuse for being a cunt to other people.

There.  I said it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"I never claimed to be Christian and honestly, I can't believe you have the nerve to do it either.
It's because I'm a bible believing christain, that I don't believe in force.  Or bashing.

No, you believe in maintaining a status quo and letting the authorities deliver the force and bashings on your behalf while pretending to accept other ways, thoughts, religions, whatnot. It's actually cowardice and very disingenuous.

Quote from: "RW"Oh fuck.  Quit using Jesus as an excuse for being a cunt to other people.

There.  I said it.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Listen here, I don't think anyone should be excluded from freedom. No one should be forced into an event that offends their sincerely held beliefs. Period. Not even you. This is what you can't seem to grasp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"I never claimed to be Christian and honestly, I can't believe you have the nerve to do it either.
It's because I'm a bible believing christain, that I don't believe in force.  Or bashing.

No, you believe in maintaining a status quo and letting the authorities deliver the force and bashings on your behalf while pretending to accept other ways, thoughts, religions, whatnot. It's actually cowardice and very disingenuous.

Quote from: "RW"Oh fuck.  Quit using Jesus as an excuse for being a cunt to other people.

There.  I said it.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
 Oh, I do? Thank you for informing me.  What color panties am I wearing right now?

Anonymous

I actually believe in anarchy.  I think I've been pretty vocal in my mistrust with government. DD, you however were agreeing the other day that what was done to the christain bakers was unjust. Now you are on the bandwagon . Cowardice? Lol.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Listen here, I don't think anyone should be excluded from freedom. No one should be forced into an event that offends their sincerely held beliefs. Period. Not even you. This is what you can't seem to grasp.

I grasp it just fine.  What I can't get behind is people who call themselves Christians who don't actually follow the teachings of the Bible inventing bullshit to justify discriminating against others.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You don't even understand the teachings of the bible. I've taken you to school on this at least three times, and even Fash stepped in and told you.   Of course, deflect this anyway you want. I've made several valid points while all you do is resort to personal attacks. I rest my case.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"I actually believe in anarchy.  I think I've been pretty vocal in my mistrust with government. DD, you however were agreeing the other day that what was done to the christain bakers was unjust. Now you are on the bandwagon . Cowardice? Lol.

You mistrust government to the extent that they might repeal a number of your religious railroaded morality rules you force on others who don't even share your point of view. I'm first and foremost on board with freedom of thought and particularly, freedom of action. That goes with the bakers as much as it does the odd nude marcher at Pride events. I do however draw the line at food, water, shelter, etcetera. Bakers can defer from writing same sex names with icing sugar and not mounting the figurine on the cake while still selling an otherwise perfectly baked wedding cake. They can even include them with instructions in a small accompanying box.

Nudists have no recourse when you shrilly squeak "public nuditeasze!" because unlike the bakers, you didn't have the good sense to heed a warning and make alternative arrangements in those odd circumstances.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

http://i58.tinypic.com/i4g0mg.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "Dove"You don't even understand the teachings of the bible. I've taken you to school on this at least three times, and even Fash stepped in and told you.   Of course, deflect this anyway you want. I've made several valid points while all you do is resort to personal attacks. I rest my case.

Fash has yet to correct me.

I'm sorry if I don't get all excited about hiding behind Jesus to suit discrimination and intolerance.  It's just not my bag baby.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

She corrected you in this thread.  And dear, you are perfectly displaying intolerance right now. You aren't even having a mature dialog about this.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"She corrected you in this thread.  And dear, you are perfectly displaying intolerance right now. You aren't even having a mature dialog about this.

Quote from: "Dove"http://i58.tinypic.com/i4g0mg.jpg">

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zlumtt.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"She corrected you in this thread.  And dear, you are perfectly displaying intolerance right now. You aren't even having a mature dialog about this.

Quote from: "Dove"http://i59.tinypic.com/1zlumtt.jpg">

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...