Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

If only that were true...unfortunately, many religions have not been vigilant in identifying the wolves dressed as sheep.

Religion must therefore accept it cannot be granted the status it held many years ago. Such is human nature. It has lost trust, and thus the fragile faith it depended on.

Its days are numbered as a pillar of modern society. It has failed us, and cannot be allowed to adopt a position of influence.

Its a shame America has not learned the lesson. They are so insecure they will believe in anything that offers them more.

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Run away, little mind.

To be honest, it wasn't ever going to be a surprise to me.

If you have nothing to really say then it's best to just STFU and save the energy.

I'm sure a faux intellectual such as yourself has been told that before by smarter people than me so what's all the noise?

I believe the message was quite clear. You and your ilk are mindless religion zombies. You might not have gathered that since you're a mindless religion zombie.  :laugh:

/whack/

(Stay down, buddy)

I guess all that assumption comes from being stupid enough to assign character traits to people based on your worthless reading comprehension.

A word of advice; and I strongly suggest you take it. Don't fuck with people who are your intellectual superiors. You tried it with the chief inspector and got your ass handed to you so badly that you went crawling over to VF to lick your wounds. If you think you got your ass handed to you by the....kindly old gent, then you don't even want to tangle with me. You'll only end up crying like the weak ass pretender that I know you are.

Don't want to tangle with you? someone who believes in a fairy tale?  :crazy:

Oh dear me. However will I survive an exchange with the likes of someone such as yourself?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"If only that were true...unfortunately, many religions have not been vigilant in identifying the wolves dressed as sheep.

Religion must therefore accept it cannot be granted the status it held many years ago. Such is human nature. It has lost trust, and thus the fragile faith it depended on.

Its days are numbered as a pillar of modern society. It has failed us, and cannot be allowed to adopt a position of influence.

Its a shame America has not learned the lesson. They are so insecure they will believe in anything that offers them more.
 That's not true. The real church, the born again body of Christ, sees heresy and apostasy coming miles away. We don't tolerate it. The government doesn't need to give us any status.  True converts will take death over conversion or denial of Christ. Just look around the world. They can go ahead and try to force secular values on us...but really whatll happen is we will take prison or death before we accept it.  And if it's prison, we will share the gospel with inmates.  Force didn't work with the first church in Acts. And it won't work now. So they may as well leave us to it, or go ahead and test us.

Frood

Are you threatening violence because other people not of your faith or any faith at all want to have true social equality and be treated with dignity and respect?
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

If you have nothing to really say then it's best to just STFU and save the energy.

I'm sure a faux intellectual such as yourself has been told that before by smarter people than me so what's all the noise?

I believe the message was quite clear. You and your ilk are mindless religion zombies. You might not have gathered that since you're a mindless religion zombie.  :laugh:

/whack/

(Stay down, buddy)

I guess all that assumption comes from being stupid enough to assign character traits to people based on your worthless reading comprehension.

A word of advice; and I strongly suggest you take it. Don't fuck with people who are your intellectual superiors. You tried it with the chief inspector and got your ass handed to you so badly that you went crawling over to VF to lick your wounds. If you think you got your ass handed to you by the....kindly old gent, then you don't even want to tangle with me. You'll only end up crying like the weak ass pretender that I know you are.

Oh dear me. However will I survive an exchange with the likes of someone such as yourself?

Obviously you write shit just so you can see your blatant idiocy in print. You have all the perception and reading comprehension of an individual living in an alcoholic haze.

What exactly are these "fairy tales" of which you speak? It's my guess that the only "fairy tales" around here are the child like points of view generated in your sub-par intellect. So far you have provided nothing around this place but blather and cheesy insults. By watching your little flame warrior dance thus far, I can accurately assume that you have all the intellectual capacity of a mud turtle. But then again what can we expect from your kind? Arrogance and an inflated sense of self is NOT a substitute for brains. I strongly suggest you mull that over during your next 9 AM fosters binge.  

BTW, what kind of a moron posts pictures of their child on a public forum known to host a lurking freak who has a fascination with child rape? Keep that shit on Facebook where your own private little circle of mush heads can ooh and aah over your pink sneakered, crumb snatching, sprog. One has to almost feel sorry for a child that has such an irresponsible moron for a mother. Since you read this forum "profusely" before showing your ill begotten self; you should have known better than to do something so ridiculously stupid. Yeah, that's right, I've read a lot of your yammering kangaroo shit going all the way back when you first wafted into this place like a sour fart and I see nothing that tells me that you are anything other than a waste of text space.

Frood

/whack/

(Stay down, buddy)

Obviously you write shit just so you can see your blatant idiocy in print. You have all the perception and reading comprehension of an individual living in an alcoholic haze.

What exactly are these "fairy tales" of which you speak? It's my guess that the only "fairy tales" around here are the child like points of view generated in your sub-par intellect. So far you have provided nothing around this place but blather and cheesy insults. By watching your little flame warrior dance thus far, I can accurately assume that you have all the intellectual capacity of a mud turtle. But then again what can we expect from your kind? Arrogance and an inflated sense of self is NOT a substitute for brains. I strongly suggest you mull that over during your next 9 AM fosters binge.  

BTW, what kind of a moron posts pictures of their child on a public forum known to host a lurking freak who has a fascination with child rape? Keep that shit on Facebook where your own private little circle of mush heads can ooh and aah over your pink sneakered, crumb snatching, sprog. One has to almost feel sorry for a child that has such an irresponsible moron for a mother. Since you read this forum "profusely" before showing your ill begotten self; you should have known better than to do something so ridiculously stupid. Yeah, that's right, I've read a lot of your yammering kangaroo shit going all the way back when you first wafted into this place like a sour fart and I see nothing that tells me that you are anything other than a waste of text space.

"Arrogance and an inflated sense of self is NOT a substitute for brains"  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Are you threatening violence because other people not of your faith or any faith at all want to have true social equality and be treated with dignity and respect?

That's kind of how I read it too - a little bit of a fundy weirdness.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Reread it. A couple times. Slowly, using all my words. It's very clear I said true converts won't be swayed into accepting secular values. They'd accept death and imprisonment first.

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"
Quote from: "Chip Atkins"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"I have scoured the Bible, but nowhere do I see anything about photo radar.

When you stick your junk in the faces of little boys are you wearing a ring on it?

That's your fantasy. Not mine.

Did you just say I know you are but what am I?  :laugh3: I really uncovered a gaping wound here.

RW

No offense Chip but that's all you're comment warranted in terms of a response.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "RW"No offebse Chip but that's all you're comment warranted in terms of a response.

I'm not offended at all. But then again I am not the one making excuses for sticking my junk in the faces of children. Or worse, the kids that are forced by their sick parents to see that grossness.

Wulf

/whack/

(Stay down, buddy)

"Arrogance and an inflated sense of self is NOT a substitute for brains"  ac_toofunny

Wow, looky here, another stunted cunt that doesn't know enough when to STFU, what a surprise.  :oeudC:

Why don't you try addressing the question I asked you instead of blabbering out your usual nonsense? What's the matter Skippy; you have a fear of gaining some credibility or are you just as fucking inane as most of us know you are?

Don't worry cupcake, you don't have to answer. I already know what you are all about.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Reread it. A couple times. Slowly, using all my words. It's very clear I said true converts won't be swayed into accepting secular values. They'd accept death and imprisonment first.

I read what you said.  It just had that creepy fundy feel to it is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Are you threatening violence because other people not of your faith or any faith at all want to have true social equality and be treated with dignity and respect?

That's kind of how I read it too - a little bit of a fundy weirdness.

Maybe she only meant it in the context of religious fundamentalists not getting their way over social policy anymore and threatening to spray paint cross graffiti on Pride March Posters or have priests bless the community water supply in a late night religious black ops?

Quote from: "Wulf""Arrogance and an inflated sense of self is NOT a substitute for brains"

Wow, looky here, another stunted cunt that doesn't know enough when to STFU, what a surprise.  :oeudC:

Why don't you try addressing the question I asked you instead of blabbering out your usual nonsense? What's the matter Skippy; you have a fear of gaining some credibility or are you just as fucking inane as most of us know you are?

Don't worry cupcake, you don't have to answer. I already know what you are all about.

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Chip Atkins"
Quote from: "RW"No offebse Chip but that's all you're comment warranted in terms of a response.

I'm not offended at all. But then again I am not the one making excuses for sticking my junk in the faces of children. Or worse, the kids that are forced by their sick parents to see that grossness.

I don't think anyone here sticks their junk in children's faces.
Beware of Gaslighters!