Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What am I doing wrong?

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Being a moderator may not be for me.

Reluctantly I issued a warning to a poster and he responded with a four letter word tirade that I would never repeat.

I seem to invite derision..

I miss my health, beauty, fashion and home economics blog.

:(

Lydo Wolf

I don't think your doing anything wrong. There will be those who will test you. Water off a duck's back I say. Nose in the air and remember people like that will be dealt with eventually. Lets try and have some fun with those who we enjoy being around. Piss on those haters.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"Being a moderator may not be for me.

Reluctantly I issued a warning to a poster and he responded with a four letter word tirade that I would never repeat.

I seem to invite derision..

I miss my health, beauty, fashion and home economics blog.

:(

sweetpea......why would you let a pig like gambino get to you.....hmm not sure what to say except he is a low life pig scum bucket motherfucker.....i told you guys to ban this fuck permanently weeks ago.....why oh why continue to subject yourself to this dumb bastards abuse....jesus

Rand

So its back to you Fashionista, will you ban him.

Leopardsocks

Honey, Gambino will test you every inch of the way.

You need to show him who's boss.

He bad mouthed me, he knows what would happen....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Honey, Gambino will test you every inch of the way.

You need to show him who's boss.

He bad mouthed me, he knows what would happen....

You know him too?

No offense Leopardsocks, but you did not see the disgusting content of his pm to me.

I can forward it to you if you want, but I can't stress just how horrible it was.

What kind of person uses such despicable words to a married mother.

Gary Oak

You are fine Fashionista. There is nothing wrong with being a girl. Some people are assholes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You are fine Fashionista. There is nothing wrong with being a girl. Some people are assholes.

I simply cannot understand why he would single out a woman he doesn't know for such anger.

Leopardsocks

If anyone could understand him, the world would be even more insane than it already is. He will single out any woman for his nonsense, not just you.

Its his perverted form of flirting, as bizarre as it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"If anyone could understand him, the world would be even more insane than it already is. He will single out any woman for his nonsense, not just you.

Its his perverted form of flirting, as bizarre as it seems.

Well I do not find it attractive and even if I did I am a happily married mother of two children.

I do thank you for trying to explain him to me.

Leopardsocks

You do not find it attractive because it is NOT attractive. It is NOT respectful. It is NOT the actions of a normal, sane and well adjusted man.

I do not try to explain it to you, because I do not understand it myself. I only know that there are times when one must meet the fire of the vulgar with the fire of the dragon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"You do not find it attractive because it is NOT attractive. It is NOT respectful. It is NOT the actions of a normal, sane and well adjusted man.

I do not try to explain it to you, because I do not understand it myself. I only know that there are times when one must meet the fire of the vulgar with the fire of the dragon.

I am not a fire breathing dragon like Shen Li.

Unprovoked vicious verbal assaults hurt me a lot.

Leopardsocks

Ah, but you may call on a dragon from time to time to assist you in dealing with the demented and unruly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ah, but you may call on a dragon from time to time to assist you in dealing with the demented and unruly.

They tell me to handle it myself..

I have problems confronting people.

Thank you for your compassion.

Leopardsocks

You must be asking the wrong dragons...

I LOVE confronting people....especially abject morons.