The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So, its time to review

Started by Bricktop, June 30, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol. you stupid, two-faced shit-stirring cunt. lol. i fail to see how my occasional post is 'being a regular'.... these ppl don't give a shit about that other board. and neither should you. but yet you lurk the hell out of it and keep up with every little post. it only shows what a sad pathetic whore you really are.... lmmfao. you are so sad....

We can all tell you suffer within so you can quit the BS. When I am not working full time, I am a poster in both forums and I post where I want to post. Last week, I was posting there. This week, I'm posting here. I post where I want. You can ask each forum admin and they will vouch that I have never tried to pit one with the other and that is the damn truth. Unlike you, you are the epitome of a shit-disturber and we all know it and we are all laughing at you. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :laugh3: And that, you ugly fucker, is why you got so defensive. Busted! Idiot.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"There are a few go betweens and readers of both boards.  If you play both sides of the fence, you're going to get called out.

I only post there but not kissing anyone's ass or asses. In fact, I put in a good word for the cashew there and it led to that post being deleted and I got one warning.

You can take that to the bank. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol. you stupid, two-faced shit-stirring cunt. lol. i fail to see how my occasional post is 'being a regular'.... these ppl don't give a shit about that other board. and neither should you. but yet you lurk the hell out of it and keep up with every little post. it only shows what a sad pathetic whore you really are.... lmmfao. you are so sad....

We can all tell you suffer within so you can quit the BS. When I am not working full time, I am a poster in both forums and I post where I want to post. Last week, I was posting there. This week, I'm posting here. I post where I want. You can ask each forum admin and they will vouch that I have never tried to pit one with the other and that is the damn truth. Unlike you, you are the epitome of a shit-disturber and we all know it and we are all laughing at you. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :laugh3: And that, you ugly fucker, is why you got so defensive. Busted! Idiot.

lol. read. acknowledged. and left un-addressed....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
lol. tldr.... and still - suck a bag of dicks, ya stupid cunt...

Go back to your hell hole, damagedselfmask. Your attention-whoring is way below average and unimpressive. You bring nothing here of interest and you are extremely boring. No one here cares what think. Didn't you say you won't be a regular here? Bwahahahah! Who's the stupid cunt now, eh? ac_lmfao  :roll:  :laugh3: Moron.

lol. you stupid, two-faced shit-stirring cunt. lol. i fail to see how my occasional post is 'being a regular'.... these ppl don't give a shit about that other board. and neither should you. but yet you lurk the hell out of it and keep up with every little post. it only shows what a sad pathetic whore you really are.... lmmfao. you are so sad....

There are a few go betweens and readers of both boards.  If you play both sides of the fence, you're going to get called out.

i'm not playing any fence sides. i wasn't here for the big fight and i have nothing at stake. i prefer the other forum. i post there mostly. i got no ill will for yall and i was only offering my two cents. take it or leave it.... yeah, like you said, you should try to be friendlier to new folks. i know new folks are annoying. i don't like being new. they're unfamiliar to the board and full of questions. i have no intention of being a reg here now or in the future. i like Shen Li, Keeper and Renee but i can live without em. i just wanted to help. thats all...

keeper

If you are not getting along with a poster Dead perhaps the ignore button?

Not everyone can get along i know this first hand.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"If you are not getting along with a poster Dead perhaps the ignore button?

me? lol. i'm right as rain, partner. one monkey don't stop my parade.... i'm just trying to add some insight based on my knowledge of (and membership to) so many failed forums....

AND STFU. NOBODY ASKED YOU....

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"If you are not getting along with a poster Dead perhaps the ignore button?

me? lol. i'm right as rain, partner. one monkey don't stop my parade.... i'm just trying to add some insight based on my knowledge of (and membership to) so many failed forums....

AND STFU. NOBODY ASKED YOU....

lol,  ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

You're giving this asshole way too much credit, Keepz. He cannot be trusted because he is a fucking liar. Everything he said is a total lie. I work full time and don't have time to lurk. I make my presence known, got nothing to hide. You all know my game. He, on the other hand, is a foul-smelling troll. Everything he said about me is true about him. Case in point, he goes over there and says not very flattering things about the cashew. How would I know, I was planning to post in a thread where I read something he posted. He's the two-faced liar.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

We know Azh.  You don't have to defend yourself to us or your want to protect this forum.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You're giving this asshole way too much credit, Keepz. He cannot be trusted because he is a fucking liar. Everything he said is a total lie. I work full time and don't have time to lurk. I make my presence known, got nothing to hide. You all know my game. He, on the other hand, is a foul-smelling troll. Everything he said about me is true about him. Case in point, he goes over there and says not very flattering things about the cashew. How would I know, I was planning to post in a thread where I read something he posted. He's the two-faced liar.

Im sorry Azhya we cant agree with everyone and he has a right to say what he wants, He knows other post there and he will get called out. If thats the road he wants to walk so be it.

Come play in the polka  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How would you guys describe this place?

An open, diverse and welcoming discussion forum.

ac_smile

Annie

A relatively new and growing forum with interesting people.  The diversity is what sets us apart and makes us interesting :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

asal

... with an established base of regular contributors.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
Im sorry Azhya we cant agree with everyone and he has a right to say what he wants, He knows other post there and he will get called out. If thats the road he wants to walk so be it.

Come play in the polka  :yahoo:

Whatever you say, Keeper, but I sure am pleased you removed his post. Thank you. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

A pleasant forum where one may discuss anything in a civil and mature manner with other reasonable posters, except when douchebags who jump over the fence once in a while trespass against us...and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever...and ever...Amen. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola