Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Weird Things Lately

Started by Annie, June 30, 2015, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

For the past week I've noticed weird stuff happening. My computer mouse is acting weird, my cell phone is acting weird, even people are acting weird. First off I got an email message telling me my new account on Twitter. It was a man's name but with my personal email address. Soo what do I do? I go to it and and check it out, it's all in another language like Arabic.  Other weirds are people I've noticed at skytrain, and along my travels. One lady did the pretend to lick an icecream to me from across the skytrain platform. I thought for sure she was doing it to someone else but no one was near me.  The other day a young man asked me if I liked anal sex and a creepy dude sat across from me on the bus eye balling me the entire time.  :2r4ml1j_th:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

That's what happens when you get all sexy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

But I'm not sexy, I was all SWEATY! lolol Maybe people have weird sweat fetishes?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

My guess is they are picking their own little fantasy about why you are sweaty... ac_toofunny

I suppose that can be a good thing or an eeeewwww!!!! thing... :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"For the past week I've noticed weird stuff happening. My computer mouse is acting weird, my cell phone is acting weird, even people are acting weird. First off I got an email message telling me my new account on Twitter. It was a man's name but with my personal email address. Soo what do I do? I go to it and and check it out, it's all in another language like Arabic.  Other weirds are people I've noticed at skytrain, and along my travels. One lady did the pretend to lick an icecream to me from across the skytrain platform. I thought for sure she was doing it to someone else but no one was near me.  The other day a young man asked me if I liked anal sex and a creepy dude sat across from me on the bus eye balling me the entire time.  :2r4ml1j_th:

I haven't noticed anything unusual lately GrAnnie..

Perhaps more Alberta Sheriffs patrolling the roads for due to Canada Day week holidays, but that is it really.

Bricktop

I was just telling a wombat yesterday that chemtrails were fucking up the satellite signals. He just shrugged, and roller skated back down his burrow.

Weird.

Wombats don't usually roller skate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I was just telling a wombat yesterday that chemtrails were fucking up the satellite signals. He just shrugged, and roller skated back down his burrow.

Weird.

Wombats don't usually roller skate.

lol SPECTRE..

How are their skateboarding skills?

:laugh:

Bricktop

Extremely good. They have a low centre of gravity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Extremely good. They have a low centre of gravity.

lol, thank you SPECTRE for the explanation.

Bricktop

Anytime. Ask me about skydiving emu's one day.

Annie

I'm serious! My cell phone keeps lighting up by itself. My computer will freeze but that's probably because it might be ready to go or blow lol But it's the people I'm noticing. Today a lady had a baby carrier and when I looked at the baby he was really weird looking, It was a doll! Yet she and her mother treated it like it was real. At first I thought wtf? Then I thought maybe it was a coping mechanism for maybe losing a real baby?

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Anytime. Ask me about skydiving emu's one day.

What the? Well then I'm gald I don't live there because stuff I find weird would just be over the top then  :laugh:

Bricktop

You want weird?

THIS is weird...

">

A duck's bill, webbed feet, poisonous spur, egg laying, and a mammal.

Its like the creator had some spare parts left over and threw them all together to make a platypus.

@realAzhyaAryola

Annie, this means you've been entering different dimensions, like the Twilight Zone. Deedeedeedee deedeedeedee...  :tease:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]