The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Welcome Leopardsocks!

Started by Obvious Li, November 10, 2012, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"One of the few bright lights on a forum full of dimwits. He's witty, intelligent, has a lifetime of interesting stories and an atheist to boot. Only negative about him is his caucasianness. ;)

hey S Li...back from Vegas.........i looked, but did not see any elderly Asian gentlemen wearing mukluks at my tables,  so i guess your pop was not there......more in reference to this thread...i've highlighted the points in which we disagree on the gentleman you are referring to....although once most of those clowns come over here they become civilized

Leopardsocks

Ah, so I am allowed access...

Well, the party is gonna get lively now...

Who wants first dance?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ah, so I am allowed access...

Well, the party is gonna get lively now...

Who wants first dance?

Nice to meet you Leopardsocks.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"One of the few bright lights on a forum full of dimwits. He's witty, intelligent, has a lifetime of interesting stories and an atheist to boot. Only negative about him is his caucasianness. ;)

hey S Li...back from Vegas.........i looked, but did not see any elderly Asian gentlemen wearing mukluks at my tables,  so i guess your pop was not there......more in reference to this thread...i've highlighted the points in which we disagree on the gentleman you are referring to....although once most of those clowns come over here they become civilized

Now is that nice?

I think you've just thrown your lace gauntlet down. I guess what our sweet hostess omitted is that I take no shit from assholes. And you seem to qualify. By all means, step up...

Anonymous

I like your avatar Leopardsocks and your handle, both are creative.

It's getting late for me, so I will say goodnight and it is nice to meet you.

I'm usually on here in the evenings Monday to Friday and here and there on weekends.

Leopardsocks

I look forward to making your acquaintance....

Leopardsocks

I'd love to...but then you know what happens when you dance with the devil...

You can never let go.

Besides, for some reason, I cant seem to get to hold you close.