The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Favourite Christmas Songs

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 10:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My all time favourite is Last Christmas by Wham.

What is your favourite song or carol?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
">//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUb8ySdERKs
That is a beautiful rendition Obvious.

Obvious Li

Anonymous

I am so sorry Romero, I was reponding to your post when I accidentally clicked on edit instead of quote.

I clicked delete afterwards and deleted your entire post...I am so sorry.

I'm still not used to the mod features.

Could you please post it again, because it is worth seeing twice.

Romero

No prob!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"No prob!

I wonder if children will get their picture taken on a skeleton's knee.

Vancouver

My fav is Christmas Canon

plz plz watch

Time is malleable

Securious

one of the best female rock singers today! TSO/the rock version ^one of my favourites  8-)

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"My all time favourite is Last Christmas by Wham.

I used to like this song until my oldest son met a girl who he was really taken with. He thought of her when this song came on. She, on the other hand, did all she could to humiliate him. So, he hurt my son and because of that, this song reminds me of that time and my dislike for that girl. She called my son's cell phone and I picked up and I said, "Do not call my son again. He has no time for the likes of you." :P
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My all time favourite is Last Christmas by Wham.

I used to like this song until my oldest son met a girl who he was really taken with. He thought of her when this song came on. She, on the other hand, did all she could to humiliate him. So, he hurt my son and because of that, this song reminds me of that time and my dislike for that girl. She called my son's cell phone and I picked up and I said, "Do not call my son again. He has no time for the likes of you." :P

That is so sad Azhya and I'm sorry to hear about how that girl hurt your son.

I wish I had known that in advance, so I could have avoided posting it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh Fashionista, don't worry about it. I'm not that sensitive about things like that. I just wanted to tell a story about that song but it's okay to post whatever song you want to post here.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh Fashionista, don't worry about it. I'm not that sensitive about things like that. I just wanted to tell a story about that song but it's okay to post whatever song you want to post here.

My favourite songs are the ones that bring back happy memories.

This song was playing on the radio in my husband's car the night he proposed to me.

I know it is not a Christmas song, but it holds such a special place in my heart.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fashionista, this is my favorite Christmas music. I grew up watching my parents sing in the choir and when it was time, I too was in the choir so I appreciate choral music. This one gets me in the mood for Christmas. We sing this in the choir, you see, and I love this one particularly. We also sing this when we go caroling. I love this time of year and the choral cantatas I have to go to, the practices I attend if I am singing, friends and family gather. It's a time we feel closer. I know not everyone appreciates it but it's a big deal for us. I like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir because to me there is just no other choral group that measures up. My parents had so many long playing albums of Mormon Tabernacle Choir music so as you can see, I listened to it growing up.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hm, why can't I post that video? I normally can.

@realAzhyaAryola