Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many religious minded people have you met

Started by Frood, July 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "RW"That explains it.  My mom is an RN.

I was once an RN but got jack of it. Went back to school and did better. The money is great but the schedule is even worse than before. My dream is to move into the Outback and set up my own practice.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"According to your post, if they were humping you just might educate them by packing up a kooler of juice boxes and crackers and take them to the "benefits" of lifelong nightmares, therapy and promiscuity.

LOL!

I love your flare for the fictional and dramatic :D
I am what many have refered to as a "painter".  I was very fun in my troll days for this reason. Glad you enjoy it

Oh I can see that.  I don't have troll days really.  I just like to argue :)
This is how you should receive what I'm saying....my sense of humor is tied to my natural and whimsical flare for dramatics. I'm the sort of person who will speak in middle English for a week straight until my husband wants to kill me, and I have tea parties with my kids were we wear big hats and speak in English accents. I also laugh AND snort at my own jokes. So while i am trying to make a point, I'm using dramatics and humor to express it. Plus....Its very slow night at work and I'm DYING of boredom.

The imagery of your tea parties where you tell jokes in an English accent while snorting is somehow disturbing yet still very amusing.  ac_smile

I'm bored too. Just finished my shift and everybody at home is fast asleep. I will resist the urge to drink more coffee tonight. I've promised myself for real this time.  :laugh:

Oh, it happens. We slowed down when my daughter came home with a note from the teacher because she spoke in British accent and "disturbed" the order of class.  I always promise myself I'm staying off large amounts of coffee.  Never works lol

Anonymous

I'm not an RN, I'm a CNA. so I do the grunt work. I'm specially in advanced dementia/hospice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I was once an RN but got jack of it. Went back to school and did better. The money is great but the schedule is even worse than before. My dream is to move into the Outback and set up my own practice.
nurse practitioner?

RW

I'm not an RN, I'm a CNA. so I do the grunt work. I'm specially in advanced dementia/hospice.

Hospice.  That has to be rough.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Hospice.  That has to be rough.

It can be. I actually love my job.

Anonymous

What is a CNA Dove?

ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Certified nurse assitant. I wipe butts, I turn people, I pass meds, I deal with behavoirs, I provide comfort and I clean them up after they pass. I'm a professional but wiper. ;)

RW

Our Canadian equivalent is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Our Canadian equivalent is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).

Do some provinces still use the title RNA?