The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many religious minded people have you met

Started by Frood, July 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bruce da real deal

Often copied - Never duplicated

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"Hey maybe we could make sex games for progressive children's birthday parties. Why wait until 13 to play spin the bottle when you can have hello kitty sex dice? Or which bathroom should Caitlyn Jenner use at the white house. Or I know.. .Drag Queen dress up!  Maybe pin the strap on on the lesbian?  Then we can play "What's in the news" trivia on how many coptic Christians got be headed last week. Yeah. Fight the oppressive ignorance. Lol

Gay pride has never caused this bizarre scenario yet, and it's quite unrealistic to think it ever would.

Also, please tell me more about the Hello Kitty sex dice. Can I order them online?
 Maybe the critical part where I said I wasn't talking about "gay pride" went over your head?  I only said it in every other post.

RW

Let's be over the top ridiculous and think we're making a valid point!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

How is taking your children to an event known for its adult content and being okay with them witnessing people humping and running around naked good for them? How could any conceivable good come of that? And what PhD endorses this? Because they should be reported.

RW

Let's make up more shit then freak out about it.

Wheeee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I wish to inform the Forum that I am officially bored with discussions about the conduct and behaviour of gay people, and their socio-political struggle to be treated equally.

Carry on.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh now the dramatics that try to silence those who can see it's a red herring.  Nice try but that isn't going to work.

As a mother Dove, I am responsible for the upbringing of my children and you yours.  If I want my kids to experience a gay pride parade including humping and nudity, that is my prerogative.  My children would go to this if I felt it was a benefit to them.  See my kids know what private parts are and do.  They know about gay people, transgender people, straight people, bisexual people, etc.  I don't keep them ignorant about why things are the way they are around sexuality.  It's a dinner time debate topic.  You on the other hand, don't want your kids seeing it.  And I respect that.  I think you should keep your kids from it.  Just as I would never advocate making your kids see a pride parade, I would expect you to let me think about what's best for my kids.
 Again, on what planet would ANY conceivable good come from upping the ante of  gay/trans sex debates over the dinner table to "benefiting" them by taking them to a gay pride fest and letting them watch nude people hump?

Anonymous

Not to mention the condescending tone and label of "ignorant" because my family doesn't discuss genitals and sodomy over dinner.

RW

Nude people don't hump at gay pride parades here.  I doubt they do there either.

We were talking about what bathroom a transgendered person should use.  Schools have transgendered kids.  You do know that right?  Well my children's school does and we were talking about which bathroom he/she should use.  Is that okay with you?  Oh wait, I don't give a shit :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Not to mention the condescending tone and label of "ignorant" because my family doesn't discuss genitals and sodomy over dinner.

How about I be condescending because I know the difference between a bathroom and a bath house?  

:laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Dove...I am compelled to ask this but once.

Where is your avatar???

https://warosu.org/data/ck/img/0055/71/1404434846356.gif">

Anonymous

According to your post, if they were humping you just might educate them by packing up a kooler of juice boxes and crackers and take them to the "benefits" of lifelong nightmares, therapy and promiscuity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Not to mention the condescending tone and label of "ignorant" because my family doesn't discuss genitals and sodomy over dinner.

How about I be condescending because I know the difference between a bathroom and a bath house?  

:laugh:
 Unless a person has a vagina and female dna...they do not belong in a school girls bathroom. God help the guy who goes into my babies bathroom or locker room at school.