The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many religious minded people have you met

Started by Frood, July 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"The interesting part is..  she thinks because I'm christain, that's why I'm against public lewdness. Even though the other posters here who are saying the same stuff I said, aren't even fans of christainity.

Yes, a common categorisation by leftards..."you don't believe in unrestrained and salacious conduct (gender or sexuality irrelevant) therefore you must be Christian/Prudish/Small Minded/Conservative/Old Fashioned etc etc etc...."

Why can't these fag fans accept that we simply don't agree with public lewdness??? Speaking for myself, I don't CARE what their vacuous "cause' is, I do not want nudity on public streets.

Anonymous

Because the whole theme to this mentality is "nothing is my responsibity".  So if we don't agree with what they attempt to do to society....it's all OUR fault. It's a fault or error with us.  We need to just shut up, sit down, stand back while they tell us to "get with the times" and turn our world into something we don't want to live in or raise children in. No compromise.

RW

I accept you are against public lewdness but it doesn't affect you so why do you care?

Praise Jesus.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I accept you are against public lewdness but it doesn't affect you so why do you care?

Praise Jesus.

It clearly DOES affect other people.  The last I checked everyone is part of the public. Not just the gang of sex obsessed perverts.

Bricktop

EXACTLY.

The degradation of public morals affects each and every one of us. Whilst every person deserves the same rights and respect as everyone else, it does not mean that we as a soceity must accept every idiotic conduct as "an expression of liberty", or "artistic". They are merely excuses.

I am no prude. But I am a father and grandfather, and believe strongly that we must draw a line to show our children and grandchildren a better way.

If gay people wish to make a political statement, all power to them. They have that right and I support them 100%. But I will NOT support their asinine behaviour because they are gay, and we somehow owe them licence denied to everyone else.

Nope.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"I accept you are against public lewdness but it doesn't affect you so why do you care?

Praise Jesus.

It clearly DOES affect other people.  The last I checked everyone is part of the public. Not just the gang of sex obsessed perverts.

It just froths up all the "think of the children" types who never see it.  That makes me laugh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"

Praise Jesus.

It just froths up all the "think of the children" types who never see it.  That makes me laugh.
Well it makes those of us who DO care about the children want to run you people over with our cars or put you in prison with the sex offenders in order to protect the children you seem to think don't matter. And everyone knows that people who need to flaunt their bodies and make insecure spectacles of themselves are the worst in bed.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
It just froths up all the "think of the children" types

You mean parents?

That is their job. I'm sure you don't need me to remind you of that.

RW

It's a bullshit argument.  I'm not saying don't care about kids, I'm saying stop using them to justify stupidity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"It's a bullshit argument.  I'm not saying don't care about kids, I'm saying stop using them to justify stupidity.

Why?

Is it because it makes your argument look even more reckless and irresponsible?

Nope. Our children are one of the important reasons the gays have to be railed in, and made to behave like everyone else.

Unless, of course, they wish to be considered differently...no, wait...that's what they're fighting against.

So, what are they marching naked for again...I don't recall you saying.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I cannot believe that you said that.

I'm going to change my nic and pretend I don't know you.

Anonymous

It makes my blood run cold to see the disregard for our children and the constant pushing to oversexualize them. In a world where people fight for the right to kill an unborn child right up until the day before the due date....it doesn't surprise me that they are regarded as unimportant factors in these libwhacks quest to do what ever they want, where ever they want regardless of how it impacts anyone else.

RW

Oh now the dramatics that try to silence those who can see it's a red herring.  Nice try but that isn't going to work.

As a mother Dove, I am responsible for the upbringing of my children and you yours.  If I want my kids to experience a gay pride parade including humping and nudity, that is my prerogative.  My children would go to this if I felt it was a benefit to them.  See my kids know what private parts are and do.  They know about gay people, transgender people, straight people, bisexual people, etc.  I don't keep them ignorant about why things are the way they are around sexuality.  It's a dinner time debate topic.  You on the other hand, don't want your kids seeing it.  And I respect that.  I think you should keep your kids from it.  Just as I would never advocate making your kids see a pride parade, I would expect you to let me think about what's best for my kids.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

In all due respect, if you want your kids experience grown nude people humping, child services needs to step in. I'm dead serious. There are laws against involving children in adult activities for a reason. Have you seen the aftermath of sexually abused children?  My mom used to take me to strip clubs where she worked. This sort of thing destroys a childs childhood.