Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would you shave....

Started by RW, July 10, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"Dude, she totally said No by saying her reasoning. She said she isn't as close to her family as she is to her friend. Context clues lead one to the understanding that she wouldn't go there with her family.  Unless it's under duress in which case her mom is a nurse, so mom can Sha e the butt hole. Does that help?

By her reasoning? Clues? That's not totally saying no. Saying no is saying no.

It's only a two letter word. There's no need for context clues. We're all adults here, and RW isn't the kind of person to suddenly get all pc and watch what she says. I'm surprised by the fidgeting of such a simple question.

Would I do it? No.

See? It's that easy!

What if your friend was female? you wouldnt shave her asshole? ac_wot

Only if she was my bestest friend! Shaving your best friend's asshole for hypothetical rimjobs are what best friends are for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"Dude, she totally said No by saying her reasoning. She said she isn't as close to her family as she is to her friend. Context clues lead one to the understanding that she wouldn't go there with her family.  Unless it's under duress in which case her mom is a nurse, so mom can Sha e the butt hole. Does that help?

And YOU, are you going to add an Avatar or do we need to have words?  ac_beating
 I tried. I cant. None of my stuff fits. I can't even post my photography in the photography thread.

Send it to me i can make it fit and send it back to you.
Boom! I figured it out on my own. This is me :D

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I said no I'm not that close to my family.  Then you changed the parameters of the question and I said I would ask my mom then added the part about her being a nurse (experienced butthole shaver).  So you see, my esteemed colleague, I did answer you on both occasions.

The rimjob was an invented example and presented as a hypothetical.  I'm not sure it was clear or not, but the shaver is not the rimmer as well.

Shaving, unless part of foreplay, is not sexual.  You've confirmed that in your above answer.

Okay. You're right. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I hereby admit that there is clearly and absolutely, nothing unusual or sexual, about asking a friend to shave your asshole for a hypothetical rimjob. What the heck was I thinking?

Sexual in the objective but not in the execution?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "RW"I said no I'm not that close to my family.  Then you changed the parameters of the question and I said I would ask my mom then added the part about her being a nurse (experienced butthole shaver).  So you see, my esteemed colleague, I did answer you on both occasions.

The rimjob was an invented example and presented as a hypothetical.  I'm not sure it was clear or not, but the shaver is not the rimmer as well.

Shaving, unless part of foreplay, is not sexual.  You've confirmed that in your above answer.

Okay. You're right. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I hereby admit that there is clearly and absolutely, nothing unusual or sexual, about asking a friend to shave your asshole for a hypothetical rimjob. What the heck was I thinking?

I didn't say it wasn't unusual.

And you probably weren't :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

By her reasoning? Clues? That's not totally saying no. Saying no is saying no.

It's only a two letter word. There's no need for context clues. We're all adults here, and RW isn't the kind of person to suddenly get all pc and watch what she says. I'm surprised by the fidgeting of such a simple question.

Would I do it? No.

See? It's that easy!

What if your friend was female? you wouldnt shave her asshole? ac_wot

Only if she was my bestest friend! Shaving your best friend's asshole for hypothetical rimjobs are what best friends are for.

Men have a problem with it moreso than women.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sexual in the objective but not in the execution?

Hmm. I've never really thought about the sexual in the objective but not in the execution way of looking at it. Because wtf are you talking about.

This is about whether we would shave a best friend's butthole region or not. There's no need to make this all complicated.

RW

Hmm. I've never really thought about the sexual in the objective but not in the execution way of looking at it. Because wtf are you talking about.

This is about whether we would shave a best friend's butthole region or not. There's no need to make this all complicated.

And you wouldn't so what are you carrying on about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

I'm just surprised that we haven't figured this out yet. Is there really not a single person here who's asked their best friend to shave their asshole? I've always been kind of a square, but my cool friends were always shaving each other's assholes.

It's not rocket science, people. Let's have some answers.

Frood

Would you shave your friend's or family member's anus in the field if it meant that life saving surgery could go ahead without any major complications? Would you shave a testicle or outer labial region if shrapnel exploded just beneath them and surgery was imperative?

Would you just do it because you loved them or would you lose your shit and call it sexual?
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

And YOU, are you going to add an Avatar or do we need to have words?  ac_beating
 I tried. I cant. None of my stuff fits. I can't even post my photography in the photography thread.

Nice, and since were talking about shaving assholes  :wink:

Romero

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Would you shave your friend's or family member's anus in the field if it meant that life saving surgery could go ahead without any major complications? Would you shave a testicle or outer labial region if shrapnel exploded just beneath them and surgery was imperative?

Would you just do it because you loved them or would you lose your shit and call it sexual?

Please tell me I'm not dreaming and you're actually comparing shaving your best friend's butthole with being a casualty of war.

I'm begging you. Please tell me it again so I know it's for real and I can bask myself in all of its sweet, beautiful awesomeness.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"I'm just surprised that we haven't figured this out yet. Is there really not a single person here who's asked their best friend to shave their asshole? I've always been kind of a square, but my cool friends were always shaving each other's assholes.

It's not rocket science, people. Let's have some answers.

My best friend asked me and I DID IT.  It wasn't sexual.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Nice, and since were talking about shaving assholes  :wink:
 I don't let grass grow on this play ground, honey, but if the day ever comes....I'll keep you in mind.  :thumbup: