Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Dove's "Ask a retired stripper" thread.

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You must forgive Shen Li.

She's part Chinese.

She's as Chinese as spitting in public and budding in line at the supermarket.

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"22. Does someone clean the dancing pole between sets so STD's don't get spread?
Actually, I used to take a rag and wipe it down with rubbing alcohol. Not to prevent an sti...but just...just cause.

Hello Dove, interesting thread. Thanks for being open enough to share this part of your life. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

One question, did you ever use "Mighty Grip" or "Dry Hands" to keep from slipping off the pole? I used to know a couple of dancers that swore by stuff like that. One would even put it on their ankles and feet.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"22. Does someone clean the dancing pole between sets so STD's don't get spread?
Actually, I used to take a rag and wipe it down with rubbing alcohol. Not to prevent an sti...but just...just cause.

Hello Dove, interesting thread. Thanks for being open enough to share this part of your life. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

One question, did you ever use "Mighty Grip" or "Dry Hands" to keep from slipping off the pole? I used to know a couple of dancers that swore by stuff like that. One would even put it on their ankles and feet.

As long as a peeler didn't forget to clean that stuff off when they give a client any additional services. I didn't just say that did I?

Anonymous

never even heard of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

As long as a peeler didn't forget to clean that stuff off when they give a client any additional services. I didn't just say that did I?
 I mean it's the epitome of stereotype and most people assume all strippers are prostitutes.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Hey!!! There are male strippers.

Setting aside the salacious element, does that imply you're something of a dancer, or did you just perform lurid hip thrusts to the drunken, salivating mass of moronic men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hey!!! There are male strippers.

Setting aside the salacious element, does that imply you're something of a dancer, or did you just perform lurid hip thrusts to the drunken, salivating mass of moronic men.

If you combine dancing and acrobatics... that's more along the lines of what I was doing.  You can't get away with lazy vaginal gyrations at Penthouse new orleans. Too much competition.

Renee

never even heard of it.

I'm not entirely surprised. It's probably not that common to use it. If you don't know what it's like; it's similar to "climber's chalk" but it doesn't leave the white residue that climber's chalk does.

It's main purpose is to keep your hands from sweating. A lot of athletes use it because it not only keeps your hands dry but improves the tactile feel in your fingers and palm sort of the way a rosin bag does for baseball and softball pitchers.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote improves the tactile feel in your fingers and palm s

hmmm Sounds like it might be good for "other" activities  :wink:

WELCOME BACK !!!

You are very special and of course we missed you a LOT!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

I remember seeing this episode on the History Channel about Theodora, who rose.from being an exotic dancer to become of the most powerful people in the world:

...not entirely sure, but perhaps Eva Peron may have followed the same career path too.

Anonymous

never even heard of it.

I'm not entirely surprised. It's probably not that common to use it. If you don't know what it's like; it's similar to "climber's chalk" but it doesn't leave the white residue that climber's chalk does.

It's main purpose is to keep your hands from sweating. A lot of athletes use it because it not only keeps your hands dry but improves the tactile feel in your fingers and palm sort of the way a rosin bag does for baseball and softball pitchers.
We did have a chunk of chalk to dust our hands with before taking the stage. I used it because it did help....but man, I HATE the feeling of dry chalky hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hey!!! There are male strippers.

If you combine dancing and acrobatics... that's more along the lines of what I was doing.  You can't get away with lazy vaginal gyrations at Penthouse new orleans. Too much competition.

Now I am curious. Do you have any video of your dances?  :wink:

Bricktop

Well, I misjudged.

I had expected a request of this nature by the second page.

Oh well...

ac_dunno