Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Appreciation -- The Blue Cashew Management and Staff

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 18, 2015, 07:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere

:6: A huge thank you to the Management and Staff of the Blue Cashew for insisting that all posters conduct themselves in a mannerly way and that good will rule the Cashew, for removing insulting and offensive name calling by posters harboring enmity toward others, for reprimanding those posters who deserve reprimanding--the naughty squirrels, for their support and compassion for the Cashew's regular and bona fide members, and for keeping peace and order while encouraging mature disputes. For these noble qualities, you have my deep and complete respect.  ac_biggrin The cashew has grown into a welcoming, respectable, and hospitable forum. I have no doubt you will grow and prosper. ac_drinks

Signed with endearment,

Azhya Aryola
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Leonidas chocolates for Ms. Min. ]https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6012/6005851824_0c3b564915.jpg">https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6012/600 ... 564915.jpg">https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6012/6005851824_0c3b564915.jpg[/img]
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Thank you for Aryola's heartfelt and deep thank you to the Blue Cashew Management and Staff.

Sometimes it's right and proper to thank the thanker and now is just such a moment. There was nothing undue, false, residual, or superficial about your thank you, Aryola, and for that, I thank you again.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Just wait until my restraining order expires...

:evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_hithere

:6: A huge thank you to the Management and Staff of the Blue Cashew for insisting that all posters conduct themselves in a mannerly way and that good will rule the Cashew, for removing insulting and offensive name calling by posters harboring enmity toward others, for reprimanding those posters who deserve reprimanding--the naughty squirrels, for their support and compassion for the Cashew's regular and bona fide members, and for keeping peace and order while encouraging mature disputes. For these noble qualities, you have my deep and complete respect.  ac_biggrin The cashew has grown into a welcoming, respectable, and hospitable forum. I have no doubt you will grow and prosper. ac_drinks

Signed with endearment,

Azhya Aryola

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Yes, thank you!

How is your weekend so far Dove?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

well, I worked a midnight shift last night, went home at 5am and took a nap, got up, came back to work at 2pm and am doing a double. So I go home at 6am to take a two hour nap, go to church, take another nap and come back for a midnight shift. Then I have Monday off and I'm shopping with my girls :D How's yours?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

well, I worked a midnight shift last night, went home at 5am and took a nap, got up, came back to work at 2pm and am doing a double. So I go home at 6am to take a two hour nap, go to church, take another nap and come back for a midnight shift. Then I have Monday off and I'm shopping with my girls :D How's yours?

Very relaxing compared to yours Dove..

I posted here, chatted with RW, went shopping, I'm posting here again and I'm going to start another load of laundry soon..

Tomorrow is church with a fellowship luncheon to follow..

Try to get some rest Dove.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Thank you to the mods and posters who make the blue cashew. ac_drinks

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thank you for Aryola's heartfelt and deep thank you to the Blue Cashew Management and Staff.

Sometimes it's right and proper to thank the thanker and now is just such a moment. There was nothing undue, false, residual, or superficial about your thank you, Aryola, and for that, I thank you again.
It was absolutely wonderful to see this appreciation shown for a thanker. Thanking the thanker put tears in my eyes.

Without taking anything away from such a wonderful thank you thank you, I'd like to thank management itself and tell you how much I appreciate all the effort you put in

You are grrrrrrrrrreat!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista" ac_smile

Same goes to Fashionista and Keeper. :JC_howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thank you for Aryola's heartfelt and deep thank you to the Blue Cashew Management and Staff.

Aw, thank you, Di! :JC_howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme" It was absolutely wonderful to see this appreciation shown for a thanker. Thanking the thanker put tears in my eyes.

Without taking anything away from such a wonderful thank you thank you, I'd like to thank management itself and tell you how much I appreciate all the effort you put in

You are grrrrrrrrrreat!!!

ac_biggrin

Very cool, cc. :JC_howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola