Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: We Urgently Need To Get Our Oil To New Markets

Started by Securious, November 19, 2012, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Securious

going the same route via China is also suicide, nay treason.

Securious

no one can argue that we need new markets Shen Li..what we need is anyone else but China. [AEBC]

Securious

we can still keep the USA at the same time..right. What about our Commonwealth friends which are plenty? NZ, OZ etc...

Securious

I know thats a sore point Shen..I too feel we are held hostage over it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Securious"going the same route via China is also suicide, nay treason.

you and mulcair would make a good pair...my goodness it rhymes

Securious

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Securious"going the same route via China is also suicide, nay treason.

I already have a good pair, so here's to Muclair, may he grow some hair with some to spare

..that ryhmes too

no actually I am a lot more edgier than him.

Not my kinda guy mate

Anonymous

Quote from: "Securious"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I already have a good pair, so here's to Muclair, may he grow some hair with some to spare

..that ryhmes too

:lol: That was funny Securious.

Securious

Gary Oak

I agree that we need to get our oil to new markets too as the USA is predicting oil self sufficiency in the near future however China and India desperately need our oil and their need is going to increase so do we really need to sell our oil to China at below market price and give them control of our oilfields ? Maybe Harper should have waved a white flag while he was running in that last election

Securious

Chinese occupation of the Alta Oil/Gas fields is an ever-foreboding reality Gary, one which we see coming together each and everyday, baby step by baby step, perniciously growing like a cancer. Lets get off this crazy train and look for decent trade links other than China. Surely South America/Latin America as a whole, should offer some successes. I believe Harper made just one trip there.