Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stolen Valour

Started by Bricktop, July 20, 2015, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Is it legal to sell mace in your state Azhya?

It has been illegal here for some time, Fash. Even though it is not mace, I am a creature of habit and still call it mace even though it is truly just pepper spray.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"The inspector's joke about making them serve is tempting but due to their obvious psychosis, it would probably be a bad idea. :laugh3:

Oh, they wouldn't be in front line corps.

Something like latrines, (shitting for the use of), cleaning detail. Or heavy vehicle washing and polishing.

Perhaps live round test targets.

Don't they have decoy platoons in the US Army. Shit, there's LOTS of duties shitweasels like this could undertake to earn their stripes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Is it legal to sell mace in your state Azhya?

It has been illegal here for some time, Fash. Even though it is not mace, I am a creature of habit and still call it mace even though it is truly just pepper spray.

We keep a can of bear spray in our rv for camping.

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Wulf"The inspector's joke about making them serve is tempting but due to their obvious psychosis, it would probably be a bad idea. :laugh3:

Oh, they wouldn't be in front line corps.

Something like latrines, (shitting for the use of), cleaning detail. Or heavy vehicle washing and polishing.

Perhaps live round test targets.

Don't they have decoy platoons in the US Army. Shit, there's LOTS of duties shitweasels like this could undertake to earn their stripes.
How about as cannon fodder

"live round test targets." was good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell