News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why do threads mirror at Van Forum and here?

Started by Frood, July 22, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

So why not combine the two and call it The Blue Van?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

What was the one event or group of events which caused the split?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Long story.

I'd like to understand it one day. I'm still trying to piece it together. It's a mystery wrapped in onion skins and baked into a hard ball for me.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

That would clear up some of my confusion on this.

It seems like a pair of divorced parents with liberal visitation rights for the kids (or threads).
Blahhhhhh...

RW

A lot of it is VF trolls doing that to be shits over there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"A lot of it is VF trolls doing that to be shits over there.

I think most of the sour assholes at VF have let the issue drop and have moved on. It's pretty much down to just one disturbed little sociopath trying to keep the issue between this place and Van alive. The air under mommy's skirt must be a little stuffy and foul these days as he has been a bit more active and angry of late.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That would clear up some of my confusion on this.

It seems like a pair of divorced parents with liberal visitation rights for the kids (or threads).

OK. Short version.

One of the cretinous swine there stalked and harassed another female member.

RW was a mod and banned his ass, in agreement with the other mods.

The owner re-instated the creep, saying she could rehabilitate him.

RW rebelled and quit. The other mods stood by and let her fall on her sword rather than stand up for principle.

I went to war on the owner and remaining mods, and tore the place apart for their treachery and indifference to member's welfare. I exposed their duplicity, favouritism, prejudice, deception and perfidy. It reached a point where they used the mod panel to retaliate by dumping posts and threads and banning without due cause. RW was eventually permabanned because she was more popular and supported than the despicable ogre that owned the place. I tore the place apart, as I informed them I would. Le destroyer des mondes.

The disaffected moved to the Asian forum.

The Asian forum transformed into The Blue Cashew.

All in all, it was jolly good fun. Well, to be fair, some were distressed, hurt, angered, enraged and psychotic,,,but generally it was fun. There were some side issues based on personal conflict, but for a while there it was quite the tempest.

Questions?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

OK. Short version.

RW rebelled and quit. The other mods stood by and let her fall on her sword rather than stand up for principle.

I went to war on the owner and remaining mods, and tore the place apart for their treachery and indifference to member's welfare. I exposed their duplicity, favouritism, prejudice, deception and perfidy. It reached a point where they used the mod panel to retaliate by dumping posts and threads and banning without due cause. RW was eventually permabanned because she was more popular and supported than the despicable ogre that owned the place. I tore the place apart, as I informed them I would. Le destroyer des mondes.

All in all, it was jolly good fun. Well, to be fair, some were distressed, hurt, angered, enraged and psychotic,,,but generally it was fun. There were some side issues based on personal conflict, but for a while there it was quite the tempest.

Questions?

No questions I can think of now after that synapses of yours. Any other views on this?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Go ask over there.

Tell them Leopardsocks sent you.

Frood

Sounds like a fools errand. Can't you elaborate further or do your thoughts on it have an offensive smell?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sounds like a fools errand. Can't you elaborate further or do your thoughts on it have an offensive smell?  :laugh:

Leo forgot to add that there were a bunch of regular posters accounts put inactive or banned. RW was not the only one.

If you want a hard look, search a thread called "retardation on the other forum" please dont bump it, let it die

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

OK. Short version.

Questions?

I tried my best to stay out of that SPECTRE..

I almost forgot what the underlying points of contention were.