The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Excessive facebook updates

Started by Randy Barney, July 25, 2015, 10:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Randy Barney

We all have one of those friends who post their complete day on facebook. You know who that person is.  The one who posts pics of their dinner with the caption Nom nom.

Do you defriend the annoying peeps or just block the posts?!?

RW

I block the posts because I don't want the drama that comes with defriending.  Then again, I'm rarely on Facebook.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

block the posts (unsubscribe).  I do it the first time someone gets annoying (almost everyone on there).  I pretty much just like to get updates from organizations.

RW

I have a friend who has been updating me lately with everything he's doing.  I love him but I'm gonna smack him silly!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

She drives me nuts, but she's quite sweet so I just scroll on by her dinners...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Nah, she's a very old amigo. We have some laughs.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

I plan on punching my pal repeatedly in the arm until he cries like a baby.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

My facebook is currently deactivated since before the end of 2014. I guess the novelty had worn off and I was getting fed up seeing someone's face yet again even though there was already one photo just hours ago. Ugh. I have no patience for people's low self esteem and attention whoring.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"My facebook is currently deactivated since before the end of 2014. I guess the novelty had worn off and I was getting fed up seeing someone's face yet again even though there was already one photo just hours ago. Ugh. I have no patience for people's low self esteem and attention whoring.

same, same

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Randy Barney"We all have one of those friends who post their complete day on facebook. You know who that person is.  The one who posts pics of their dinner with the caption Nom nom.

... good topic!

... and yes, i'm amazed at the positive responses even the most INANE posts will garner in the way of likes, comments and shares.  i don't really get it but that's the way it is so you have to respect it ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Annie

I hate when a friend posts a delicious meal they made and then I have to run out and buy all sorts of ingredients so that I too can make that delicious dish  ac_beating
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Randy Barney"We all have one of those friends who post their complete day on facebook. You know who that person is.  The one who posts pics of their dinner with the caption Nom nom.

... good topic!

... and yes, i'm amazed at the positive responses even the most INANE posts will garner in the way of likes, comments and shares.  i don't really get it but that's the way it is so you have to respect it ...

I like Facebook but only because it allows me to stay in touch with people we care about all over the world.