News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8246
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:04 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Racism... Common sense.. Practical approach to things.

Started by Odinson, July 26, 2015, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Its very hard to ignore the fact that the "certain groups" are responsible for bulk of negative stats.

If some1 ignores that fact, he/she is either fucking dumb or does care about the community... Is depressed.

Green lefties... They call people who question their beliefs dumb/uneducated or not well travelled..

One asked me if I had foreign friends... What the hell has that got to do with anything.

I have master of science in technology degree.. Its an advanced academic degree..

Its not a degree in bullshit art.

I must have missed the course where they taught people that throwing ridiculous amounts of money to piss poor managed projects is a good idea.

Odinson

Education, intelligence do not stop the incredible hulk from smashing the cars of puny "I love evelyone" people.

Odinson

I love money too much to hire that capacity muslim/negro just to enrich the workplaces culture..

Odinson

Calling an arab a person with low intelligence then pushing him causing him to fall down...

Thats the kind of set you can expect from me...

He was not adjusting to our culture hence I called him retarded.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"Its very hard to ignore the fact that the "certain groups" are responsible for bulk of negative stats.

If some1 ignores that fact, he/she is either fucking dumb or does care about the community... Is depressed.

Green lefties... They call people who question their beliefs dumb/uneducated or not well travelled..

One asked me if I had foreign friends... What the hell has that got to do with anything.

I have master of science in technology degree.. Its an advanced academic degree..

I must have missed the course where they taught people that throwing ridiculous amounts of money to piss poor managed projects is a good idea.

You DO know that those "degrees" you buy off the net are fake, don't you?

Odinson

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its very hard to ignore the fact that the "certain groups" are responsible for bulk of negative stats.

You DO know that those "degrees" you buy off the net are fake, don't you?

I havent bought them..

Its not a big deal.. Its not hard to pass.. It just takes time and patience.

Biggest reward for an advanced degree is that I get to pay more taxes to support multiculturalism...

Crappy paygrades and murder taxes which take half your salary... And I dont even use the state provided services.

Anonymous

You are talking about political people..

I don't have a lot of faith in politicians.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Voters are political also..

The green lefties are a product of western civilization, peace time.. Living large.

They are a funny bunch.. They love multiculturalism even if it brings us ruin..

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Voters are political also..

The green lefties are a product of western civilization, peace time.. Living large.

They are a funny bunch.. They love multiculturalism even if it brings us ruin..

What's wrong with Western civilization and peace time?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview