Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pop off thread

Started by Frood, July 26, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I couldn't stop farting yesterday at work. Every minute or two a silent but deadly fluff dropped out of my bottom and I had to find creative ways to stash them in places that my coworkers wouldn't come across.

I failed like at least a dozen times. From the distance I could see eyebrows raise, sneers start, or just grotesque looks of momentary horror. They were seafood based and rather rich and fragrant.

Have you ever not been able to stop farting at work or a social setting and describe the carnage or looks of disgust.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't stop farting yesterday at work. Every minute or two a silent but deadly fluff dropped out of my bottom and I had to find creative ways to stash them in places that my coworkers wouldn't come across.

I failed like at least a dozen times. From the distance I could see eyebrows raise, sneers start, or just grotesque looks of momentary horror. They were seafood based and rather rich and fragrant.

Have you ever not been able to stop farting at work or a social setting and describe the carnage or looks of disgust.

Fuck, white people are gross.

Frood

Asians are incapable of flatulence? Is that another thing along with low body hair and diminished weight and stature which makes Asian men so transexually believable?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You feeling okay DD?  Have you been hanging out with Captain Pooey Chair over on MB or something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"You feeling okay DD?  Have you been hanging out with Captain Pooey Chair over on MB or something?

ac_biggrin

I ate a lot garlic prawns for lunch. Should have known better but couldn't help myself. Each fluff got progressively worse to the point where I'd fart and know a minute or two was required for the smell to waft out of my panties and leggings. It was like musical chairs with a stinky tail that continually hung in the air.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Why would I bother? I already knew what was happening and it was a savory affliction caused by an abrupt and severe change of dietary factors.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

That's not what I mean.  You've obviously taken a blow to the head.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"That's not what I mean.  You've obviously taken a blow to the head.

Not since a few nights ago, but I'm keen enough for it to happen again.  :wink:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't stop farting yesterday at work. Every minute or two a silent but deadly fluff dropped out of my bottom and I had to find creative ways to stash them in places that my coworkers wouldn't come across.

Fart humor FTW!!!!!!!

:thumbup:  :thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I wonder if it smelled as bad as the shit that comes out of her mouth?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Asians are incapable of flatulence? Is that another thing along with low body hair and diminished weight and stature which makes Asian men so transexually believable?

For Asians, flatulence bring the scent of jasmine and lemongrass. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Hah!! I bet Shen Li farts vodka and Wendy's.