Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Admin here is worse than Hitler!

Started by Mel Gibson, July 26, 2015, 05:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"Forced laugh.. Suprising.

My fat percentage is just over 10%. That aint fat but it aint bodybuilding contest either.

Okay fat boy, is that why you posted your weight in kilo's on VF that correspond to you being way over 300lbs. If that's true, in order to have a normal (healthy) BMI or 10% body fat as you claim, you would have to be about 7 feet tall. :nea:

Either you are full of shit or reading a scale is too complicated for you. Or since we are talking about you, it could be a combination of both  :laugh3:

Thats because they dont consider over pumped body healthy..

I´m just testing when my genetics stop me.

Not any bigger than the guys at the gym..

Odinson

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"

My fat percentage is just over 10%. That aint fat but it aint bodybuilding contest either.

Okay fat boy, is that why you posted your weight in kilo's on VF that correspond to you being way over 300lbs. If that's true, in order to have a normal (healthy) BMI or 10% body fat as you claim, you would have to be about 7 feet tall. :nea:

Either you are full of shit or reading a scale is too complicated for you. Or since we are talking about you, it could be a combination of both  :laugh3:

Then you work out on a Finnish fat farm, porky.

The only thing "over pumped" on you is your cholesterol count, you fat fuck. Lifting fork fulls of cheese into your mouth is not considered working out.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Then you work out on a Finnish fat farm, porky.

The only thing "over pumped" on you is your cholesterol count, you fat fuck. Lifting fork fills of cheese into your mouth is not considered working out.

I go to routine checkups.. Everything is normal.

My diet is healthy.

I aint fat.

Odinson

Odie and RW.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5dZJRF4Ek

Richard-RDL

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Now, before I'm tossed out of here once again, the rain has stopped, and now the sun is shining.

Time to take the Harley out for a spin.  I seriously recommend that some posters here do the same...  Get outside and about for a while.

More tear streaked tan lines...remember, don't drink and drive!

Odinson

Immigrants were afraid of me again...

They should be afraid...

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is this the crying thread?

Mel, I'm sure if you bend over and have your asshole ready for inspection, RDL will be on it like a fly on shit.  He'll call you his new boyfriend and  talk about the children you are going to have while posting from the library and working p/t at the pedo/nudist carwash.

Neither RDL nor Mel should be allowed within 300 metres of a primary school let alone be allowed to adopt.

Shen Li, are you really going to believe Berry's obvious lies?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview