Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Admin here is worse than Hitler!

Started by Mel Gibson, July 26, 2015, 05:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

What kind of dictatorship are you running here?

Should I have my papers ready for inspection?

Ms.Min

Mel Gibson

And what's this about, Frau Tara?  Permabanned?

For what?

http://i59.tinypic.com/28uh4z7.png">

Ms.Min

Being an irritating little fucker.  I'm happy to remove it if you stick to this account.

Mel Gibson

Memebee banned me for one week, simply because I was drinking beer.

NO FUCKING JOKE!

Simply because I was drinking beer!  I can screen cap the ban issue!

All these forums are run by dictators that would make Hitler proud!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Ms.Min"Being an irritating little fucker.  I'm happy to remove it if you stick to this account.

I will make a deal with you...

Unban the IP address, and give this account full posting privileges.  If this is done, I promise not to evade any bans, or shit up the board too badly.

Mel Gibson

Oh, and tell Kreeper to stop being such a little homosexual.  It is blatantly obvious he hasn't been laid in years.  Perhaps even decades...

Ms.Min

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Ms.Min"Being an irritating little fucker.  I'm happy to remove it if you stick to this account.

I will make a deal with you...

Unban the IP address, and give this account full posting privileges.  If this is done, I promise not to evade any bans, or shit up the board too badly.

How about I make a deal with you instead.

I'll unban the IP and if you can go a week without saying anything nasty like above in the sub forums (aside from Fire Walkers) I will give you a trial on the main board.

Mel Gibson

One week is too long.  By then, I'll be posting back on memebee anyhow.

Let us just assume one week has already passed...

Ms.Min

Frood

Take the deal, Mel. You're in no bargaining position. You're on the board of someone else. Place nice (like me. :)) and you'll be able to post like me in as little as a week.
Blahhhhhh...

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Ms.Min"Take it or leave it Mel.

No!

I can generate another username and post on the main board.  Why would I agree to something that doesn't benefit me in the least?  It's not logical...

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Take the deal, Mel. You're in no bargaining position. You're on the board of someone else. Place nice (like me. :)) and you'll be able to post like me in as little as a week.

I always play nice.

There's a vendetta against me.  I believe it's simply that they are jealous of my toned physique and superior intellect.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Ms.Min"Take it or leave it Mel.

No!

I can generate another username and post on the main board.  Why would I agree to something that doesn't benefit me in the least?  It's not logical...

It won't benefit you to be constantly barred with each username you create unless you piggyback off different IPs and use virgin hardware with each username. If you're willing to do that, you've got too much time, energy, and money in and on your hands.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Can you?  How's that worked out for you lately?

I get bored easily as well and I'll up the ante on lock down because ... well I can.  I've told you many times now that I'm not a noob admin and nothing would give me more pleasure than to hand you your misbehaving ass should we go that route.

Do you want to do this the hard way or the easy way?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview