Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

To the Islam Appeasers...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Using a Kleenex to wipe up a flood is not sufficient.

For every one of these well intended muslims, there are 1000 screaming against the West. Salvaging single souls won't win the war, any more than convincing ten soldiers to abandon their army will.

RW

:001_rolleyes: And how many are you convincing to stay with us?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It is NOT on me to convince THEM to stay within our nation, and its culture.

Nor is it on our culture to bend to their barbaric and heinous practices, despite what spineless politicians think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is NOT on me to convince THEM to stay within our nation, and its culture.

Nor is it on our culture to bend to their barbaric and heinous practices, despite what spineless politicians think.

Still, some people are trying to stem the tide of radicalization a few youths at a time even if the war is lost.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Which is to say, none at all.

I'm sorry, Fash. I respect your faith, and your choice of belief, but religion is too great an imposition on society and that has to stop.

Society does not need religion. But religion needs society. And its become too much of a burden.

Of course, you will see the converse, but consider the influence religion has on politics, on morals, on our economy, and on our communities. It does not work. And now we are at war again, because of religion.

Bear in mind I am not talking about a god. Merely the organisations that claim to be his or her representative on earth. They are corrupt, perverse and seditious.

Neither I nor my husband have any interest in politics..

On morality, we don't seek to impose it on secular society..

With economy, we are consumers and tax payers, so I don't see our influence there..

We are active in our community and we try to be as philanthropic as we can with our time, money and whatever talents the Lord has blessed us with.

Unfortunately, as you reach the top of your Pyramid Of Faith, that equation changes...and your priests, bishops, cardinals and popes DO seek to impose morality. They benefit from tax concessions that are unwarranted. Your activity in the community is not about philanthropy, but recruitment of others into your beliefs.

Sorry...you're just another religion, and they are all tarred with the same brush.
 That's a very false statement. We don't have any human "higher ups".  Christainity, isn't catholism.  If you got rid of the ministry I'm involved in, what are you going to do about all the homeless drug addicts we house?  People fall through the cracks of secular society. People become drug addicts in secular society. People go to secular doctors for help when they don't feel right and get loaded with psyc meds. Go tell your doctor you feel depressed, and don't expect him to ask questions while he pulls out the prescription pad.  Lives are in ruins out there by the literal thousands. My church takes them in, takes them off welfare, off drugs, helps them get their geds or go to college, gets them employed and provides community. If you wanna do away with that simply because we do it in the name and spirit of Christ.....I hope you have room at your place for several hundred women and children, and that you will show them the love and respect we do.  Are you gonna feed the poor?  We accept no government funding, and have no "church politics".  Calvanists, gospel christains, don't function like catholics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Which is to say, none at all.

I'm sorry, Fash. I respect your faith, and your choice of belief, but religion is too great an imposition on society and that has to stop.

Society does not need religion. But religion needs society. And its become too much of a burden.

Of course, you will see the converse, but consider the influence religion has on politics, on morals, on our economy, and on our communities. It does not work. And now we are at war again, because of religion.

Bear in mind I am not talking about a god. Merely the organisations that claim to be his or her representative on earth. They are corrupt, perverse and seditious.

Neither I nor my husband have any interest in politics..

On morality, we don't seek to impose it on secular society..

With economy, we are consumers and tax payers, so I don't see our influence there..

We are active in our community and we try to be as philanthropic as we can with our time, money and whatever talents the Lord has blessed us with.

Unfortunately, as you reach the top of your Pyramid Of Faith, that equation changes...and your priests, bishops, cardinals and popes DO seek to impose morality. They benefit from tax concessions that are unwarranted. Your activity in the community is not about philanthropy, but recruitment of others into your beliefs.

Sorry...you're just another religion, and they are all tarred with the same brush.

Yeah that's Catholicism.  She's a Christain.
Thank you. It's amazing how many people don't know the glaring differences.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is NOT on me to convince THEM to stay within our nation, and its culture.

So let me get this straight...

You want them to side with us but when they do you're going to call their efforts inadequate?  Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

And you wonder...  

:sdfjh(2):
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I've participated in both Dove.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I've participated in both Dove.
 I went to a Catholic service once. It was as if God had died and we were at the funeral. I don't think anyone was happy to be there. It was more creepy and confusing than anything

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
 I went to a Catholic service once. It was as if God had died and we were at the funeral. I don't think anyone was happy to be there. It was more creepy and confusing than anything

I used to altar serve haha!

I like the tradition and seriousness of the Catholic Church service.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My grandmother always said she was Catholic until she got saved lol.  That's one thing I can say about catholics, they are very serious.  Have you ever been exposed to Messianic Jewish practice?

Anonymous

My grandmother always said she was Catholic until she got saved lol.  That's one thing I can say about catholics, they are very serious.  Have you ever been exposed to Messianic Jewish practice?

I have Dove.

Anonymous

We have an excellent synogauge out here that I want to study at. I have an old Torah written in Hebrew...trying to read Hebrew is crazy difficult.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"We have an excellent synogauge out here that I want to study at. I have an old Torah written in Hebrew...trying to read Hebrew is crazy difficult.

Learning to read and write Hebrew is relatively easy much like Hangul(Korean).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"We have an excellent synogauge out here that I want to study at. I have an old Torah written in Hebrew...trying to read Hebrew is crazy difficult.

Learning to read and write Hebrew is relatively easy much like Hangul(Korean).
 Well right now all I have is little spare time and "the idiots guide to Hebrew" so hopefully when I Crack into this it'll get easier lol