The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Accidental Flashing

Started by RW, July 28, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Miss Stiletto

Standing in front of a window can be an act of freedom..a no worries attitude...cut loose a little....ask yourself this...who is really watching?? and who cares?

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree. I also don't care but it's just that I have never stood in front of the window naked yet. I've walked around naked but not stand in front of the window, at least not at my place. I think I have been naked in front of the window somewhere else after getting out of the shower. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Randy Barney

I once had a friend flash me while I was peeping in her kitchen window. She claimed I was mistaken for her husband. Nice try, I know you secretively wanted to show me everything!

RW

Quote from: "Randy Barney"I once had a friend flash me while I was peeping in her kitchen window. She claimed I was mistaken for her husband. Nice try, I know you secretively wanted to show me everything!

That will learn you for looking in someone's kitchen window :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Okay okay.  The moral is don't drink wine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I don't.

Do you?

Not since the kitchen flashing incident of 2010.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Randy Barney"I once had a friend flash me while I was peeping in her kitchen window. She claimed I was mistaken for her husband. Nice try, I know you secretively wanted to show me everything!

Did you happen to take pictures?

Randy Barney

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I wish but unfortunately no

Annie

I don't ever remeber accidently flashing anyone but when I was in my teens, my girlfirends and I would drive along the highway and flash a boob or moon the truckers  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Randy Barney"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I wish but unfortunately no

I forgot about this.  Remind me to kill you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Annie"I don't ever remeber accidently flashing anyone but when I was in my teens, my girlfirends and I would drive along the highway and flash a boob or moon the truckers  :laugh:

My bestie and I did that.  I was always the clothed driver.

I once dared her to go from Main and Hastings to Boundary Rd topless.  Man was that hilarious!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't ever remeber accidently flashing anyone but when I was in my teens, my girlfirends and I would drive along the highway and flash a boob or moon the truckers  :laugh:

I preferred wearing skimpy and skin tight. Leave a little to the imagination and it drove the boys wild.

Flashing is such a white attention whore thing.

keeper

Are you calling Annie a whore? :icon_wink: