Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Accidental Flashing

Started by RW, July 28, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I had a shower this morning.  I ran the water.  I removed my clothing.  Then I saw a bag of clothes so I quickly picked it up to drop it in my daughter's room (she and my boy were outside).  I stepped over to her bed before realising her curtains were open and a bunch of work men were staring at me.  I ducked down and crawled out of her room, feeling rather exposed and humiliated.

Anyone else have a flashing story to share?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

A while back i had asked my sister if she would take me to a Doctors appointment and to come pick me up at my place, I didnt realize i was running late and she was on her way already. I got out of the shower dried myself off and sat on the couch to txt her that i would meet her outside. Just as i hit send i hear her knock and walk!! HELLO

I jumped up and ran down the hall and all i can hear is her laughing.

Awkward  :oeudC:

Frood

At my 21st I drank heaps and decided I'd wear a semi inflated kitchen glove over my head like a rooster and fairy bless everyone's drinks. I woke up completely nude in the garden with little cock heads drawn in black texta around the end of each then deflated rubber fingers and a massive ink hitler mustache that took 3 days to exfoliate.  

I also never found my car keys (had to order them from Ford directly and wait).
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"At my 21st I drank heaps and decided I'd wear a semi inflated kitchen glove over my head like a rooster and fairy bless everyone's drinks. I woke up completely nude in the garden with little cock heads drawn in black texta around the end of each then deflated rubber fingers and a massive ink hitler mustache that took 3 days to exfoliate.  

I also never found my car keys (had to order them from Ford directly and wait).

You left out the part where you had a weird, slightly painful sensation in your asshole and the neighbors male golden retriever was acting like your best friend.  ac_biggrin

keeper

:sign0007:

Although thats funny Wulf, Can we please keep the flaming to the flame thread.

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper":sign0007:

:laugh3:

It was funny and I don't mind but for the sake of uniformity, off to the gaols we must go.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Keeper":sign0007:

Sorry, couldn't resist.  ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I had a shower this morning.  I ran the water.  I removed my clothing.  Then I saw a bag of clothes so I quickly picked it up to drop it in my daughter's room (she and my boy were outside).  I stepped over to her bed before realising her curtains were open and a bunch of work men were staring at me.  I ducked down and crawled out of her room, feeling rather exposed and humiliated.

Anyone else have a flashing story to share?

Mine was not accidental. It was premeditated. The location was the beach in the French Riviera and French Polynesia. No one cared. :roll:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

If I had a nickel for every time I've accidentally flashed someone I'd have at least a dollar.  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

A dollar  :laugh3: .

More like a Dollar after the first 20 bucks  :001_tongue:

Bricktop

I accidentally flashed a woman once.

I had an appointment for a prostate examination. To make it easier for the doc, I wore a long overcoat, but no pants.

After the examination, I was sitting in a park waiting for a bus, and my wife rang me asking how it went. She then started to tell me what she was going to do to me when I got home.

Well, she's a sexy woman, and as she spoke, my male anatomy responded as it normally does when aroused.

My wife then hung up.

I was feeling tired, so I stood up and stretched my arms out. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to button up my coat after the examination.

Just then a very pretty woman in a mini skirt walked past.

The cops didn't believe me either.

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I accidentally flashed a woman once.

I had an appointment for a prostate examination. To make it easier for the doc, I wore a long overcoat, but no pants.

After the examination, I was sitting in a park waiting for a bus, and my wife rang me asking how it went. She then started to tell me what she was going to do to me when I got home.

Well, she's a sexy woman, and as she spoke, my male anatomy responded as it normally does when aroused.

My wife then hung up.

I was feeling tired, so I stood up and stretched my arms out. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to button up my coat after the examination.

Just then a very pretty woman in a mini skirt walked past.

The cops didn't believe me either.

ac_toofunny  True story?

Miss Stiletto

I often walk around house naked...(I live alone)....I have stepped in front of windows forgetting to have the venetian blinds closed or angled..I say "who cares"...it's only nudity...Feel free..flash when necessary...

@realAzhyaAryola

:laugh:

Me too. I do that too but not the part about standing in front of the window.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]