Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

God

Started by RW, July 28, 2015, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Discuss.

God is with me always..

His wishes and blessings for my family are sought continuously throughout every single day.

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel God is with me always too and I often pray as well for continued blessings for me and those dear to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I have two uncles who are pastors, one was a Presbyterian minister and the other is a Pentecostal pastor. One has gone to paradise.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

My good friend in Victoria dropped me a line last week. She was happy to share with me that she has witnessed to a female friend and has turned her into a born again Christian and that this female friend spoke in tongues. I have yet to encounter someone speaking in tongues.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dove"I hope you know that if you have questions or issues that you don't feel comfortable addressing with your brother, but you toss around in your mind...you can come to me and/or Fash.

Long story short, I was brought up in "religious" family and was force feed the bible and their beliefs until i left home.

respectfully i have no use or need to have a relationship with our lord and savior, he has let me down more then once.
 Yeah....I used to say all that too.

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"I hope you know that if you have questions or issues that you don't feel comfortable addressing with your brother, but you toss around in your mind...you can come to me and/or Fash.

Long story short, I was brought up in "religious" family and was force feed the bible and their beliefs until i left home.

respectfully i have no use or need to have a relationship with our lord and savior, he has let me down more then once.

And i have a reason to "say that"

Anonymous

And i have a reason to "say that"
 So did I.

Bricktop

http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bizarrobelieverjerkcolor-630x750.jpg">

keeper

Anonymous

I wasn't being a jerk. I was being honest. Keeper didn't copy right being religious abused in childhood. I said everything he said verbatim and honestly, it's pretty jerky to assume I had no reason to.

Bricktop

I apologise...that came across as being directed at you personally and that wasn't my intent. I just thought the cartoon was funny in how it reflected a lot of false believers is all.

I am sorry it appeared to be insulting you. It was in error.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I apologise...that came across as being directed at you personally and that wasn't my intent. I just thought the cartoon was funny in how it reflected a lot of false believers is all.

I was not offended by the cartoon you posted SPECTRE..

A false believer is worse than a non believer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I apologise...that came across as being directed at you personally and that wasn't my intent. I just thought the cartoon was funny in how it reflected a lot of false believers is all.

Got it. I wasn't offended, I just thought you were calling me a jerk and couldn't understand why. Lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I got banned from commenting on the Osteen page because I was posting "inflammatory" scriptures. Yep.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I got banned from commenting on the Osteen page because I was posting "inflammatory" scriptures. Yep.

:shock: