The best topic

Replies: 8197
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:36:45 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm Sorry. For Tara...

Started by Mel Gibson, July 29, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

RW

I have posted pics of my body on MB in the past.  

Talk is cheap Odi.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Its just odd behaviour..

I usually get spammed.

All of you guys are kinda flimsy flomsy... Cannot be trusted.

Odinson

Funny that even though Dwayne Johnson has such an impressive physique, he cant bench worth a damn.

Only 200kg...

A boy can lift 150kg with a little gym time.

I gots dem viking genetics..

Odinson

I can put the 200kilos and then have the rock sit on it, still lift it up.

Wulf

The internet is a great place. You can claim whatever you want and never have to prove it.

Fat boy must be really strong. How else could he constantly throw all that bullshit around without getting tired? :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I dont wanna prove it.

Its kinda like some little worthless shit asking me to impress her/him...

Odinson

I aint even claiming that much...

Just seems like a large benchpress to a female and a male with southern genetics.

I have heard some mediterranean/darkies brag about lifting some baby weights... Nice jersey shore muscles but no torque in them.

Things get really awesome when a nordic like myself shows how the iron bends.

Wulf

Some please remind me to throw on a pair of waders before I set foot in this thread again. The "Nordic" bullshit is up to my knees and rising.

Hey fat boy, now I know why you never made it into an armored division. You would never be able to fit your fat ass thru a tank hatch.

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"I aint fat... I´m proud of the fact that I´m a mountain of muscle.

You can call me Mr. Juha.

Always be proud of who you are  ac_smile Unless you're an asshole, never be proud of that lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"Some please remind me to throw on a pair of waders before I set foot in this thread again. The "Nordic" bullshit is up to my knees and rising.

Hey fat boy, now I know why you never made it into an armored division. You would never be able to fit your fat ass thru a tank hatch.

No... I can command my own Leopard 2.

Anti-Tank would be more physically demanding.

Northern genetics just make us bigger.

Wulf

Yeah right, anti-tank. That's you, fatass.  :oeudC:

I can see how you could lay in the road like a lump and pretend to be a tank trap. Even if a T-95 rolled over your head it would be like motoring over a fucking rock. :laugh3: You're a wooden bullet, disgusting, fat body and you know it so drop the charade. Real life doesn't mirror those video games you glue your dough like ass to.

BTW, I have northern genetics as well and I'm what most people would consider pretty pumped but for some weird reason I don't weight anywhere near 300 fat fucking pounds.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that I'm not a shit gobbling, human mattress like you? I think that's it. ac_umm

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"Yeah right, anti-tank. That's you, fatass.  :oeudC:

I can see how you could lay in the road like a lump and pretend to be a tank trap. Even if a T-95 rolled over your head it would be like motoring over a fucking rock. :laugh3: You're a wooden bullet, disgusting, fat body and you know it so drop the charade. Real life doesn't mirror those video games you glue your dough like ass to.

BTW, I have northern genetics as well and I'm what most people would consider pretty pumped but for some weird reason I don't weight anywhere near 300 fat fucking pounds.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that I'm not a shit gobbling, human mattress like you? I think that's it. ac_umm

Ah I knew you are gonna bring video games into this..

I´m talking about the viking genetics.. Not the wasp/mixed mutt genes you have. I just weight more. And lift more.

A guy can weight nearing 400pounds and still be tight.

A small army such as this cant afford to keep soldiers with a single training.. Like yourself.

I´m pretty good at what I do..

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview