The best topic

Replies: 8197
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:36:45 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm Sorry. For Tara...

Started by Mel Gibson, July 29, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ok send me a pic  ac_biggrin

He needs a selfi-stick about 20 feet long just to fit his 300lb ass in the pic.  :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ok send me a pic  ac_biggrin

He needs a self stick about 20 feet long just to fit his 300lb ass in the pic.  :laugh3:

:MG_216:

Odinson

Hmmm...

Good thing about Renee was that she knew how to make jokes...

I laughed even when they were about me.

Odinson

I dont take selfies.. I dont eat fastfood... I dont hunt because "its manly"...

I dont do the american things.

Odinson

I know this is an asian forum but you dont have to adapt to the same lame assity.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Hmmm...

Good thing about Renee was that she knew how to make jokes...

I laughed even when they were about me.

I highly doubt Renee EVER wrote anything jokingly about you. ac_toofunny

It's a safe bet that every derogatory statement she directed toward you, no matter how amusing, she most likely meant with the very fiber of her being.

I'm not going to pretend to speak for the dear departed but if you bothered to notice, she was never given to writing shit for the fuck all of it. When she put her chubby little fingers to the keyboard it was with purpose and that purpose was not always very affable; especially when directed at useless wooden bullets like you.  :laugh3:

Odinson

Wooden bullet...

I do think I´ve seen more battle than you...

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Wooden bullet...

Video games don't count, fat boy.

How much "battle" one has seen doesn't matter. It's how one handles it and conducts themselves during and after. You strike me as every rear dwelling parasite I've come across. Those that have seen real shit don't brag about it and they don't use it to show off how much of a man they are. Blowhards who never left the rear area are always the ones bragging about how much battle they have seen and how many lives they have taken.

By my estimation you are nothing but a box kicker. If you ever were near anything it was as an ammo humper. No platoon leader worth a shit would allow himself to be saddled with a big goofy tub of guts like you. Your size alone would be a detriment to your fellow soldiers and we aren't even going to touch on the fact that you are dumber than a flat spare tire. The only reason I can come up with that allowed you to see any kind of military service is because in your country service is compulsory. They have to take every lump of shit on two legs.

The truth is the last time your little boy scout army committed to anything was when you became Nazi sympathizers and shock troops for the SS. All that 'battle" you claim to have seen in Africa was most likely on TV.   :nea:

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"I know this is an asian forum but you dont have to adapt to the same lame assity.

This is not an Asian forum OD, you do know RW owns this right, and I don't believe she's Asian. Flip the page dude

Annie

It used to be called Asian Canadian Forum quite awhile ago. Is that what you mean Odi?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

How much "battle" one has seen doesn't matter. It's how one handles it and conducts themselves during and after. You strike me as every rear dwelling parasite I've come across. Those that have seen real shit don't brag about it and they don't use it to show off how much of a man they are. Blowhards who never left the rear area are always the ones bragging about how much battle they have seen and how many lives they have taken.

By my estimation you are nothing but a box kicker. If you ever were near anything it was as an ammo humper. No platoon leader worth a shit would allow himself to be saddled with a big goofy tub of guts like you. Your size alone would be a detriment to your fellow soldiers and we aren't even going to touch on the fact that you are dumber than a flat spare tire. The only reason I can come up with that allowed you to see any kind of military service is because in your country service is compulsory. They have to take every lump of shit on two legs.

The truth is the last time your little boy scout army committed to anything was when you became Nazi sympathizers and shock troops for the SS. All that 'battle" you claim to have seen in Africa was most likely on TV.   :nea:

You started with that wooden bullet stuff..

Aemrican army has never seen real fight... You guys only claim victory of WW2.. You did nothing to win it.

We are better soldiers.. Thats just how it is.

I was a lot more lean in the service.

I´m a combat trooper... I´m in the fight.

Of course I brag about how many I have killed... Its good for the morale...

Odinson

The skinny subhuman just cant deal with the fact that some of us are built like real men...

Oh well.. Theres always little variables like that who cant deal with it.

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It used to be called Asian Canadian Forum quite awhile ago. Is that what you mean Odi?

Yes like Annie said, it used to be a part of VF's Sub-forum until Evs wanted it shut down. It has NOTHING to with being Asian, Although we do have 2 very beautiful Asian women here :wink:

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"

You started with that wooden bullet stuff..

Aemrican army has never seen real fight... You guys only claim victory of WW2.. You did nothing to win it.

We are better soldiers.. Thats just how it is.

I was a lot more lean in the service.

I´m a combat trooper... I´m in the fight.

Of course I brag about how many I have killed... Its good for the morale...

ac_lmfao Little Nazi fat boy is getting all defensive because he's been outed as a bullshiting wannabe.

Go play some more video games, reality is obviously getting too much for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview