The best topic

Replies: 8197
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:36:45 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm Sorry. For Tara...

Started by Mel Gibson, July 29, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Wooden bullet...

I do think I´ve seen more battle than you...

Video games don't count, fat boy.

How much "battle" one has seen doesn't matter. It's how one handles it and conducts themselves during and after. You strike me as every rear dwelling parasite I've come across. Those that have seen real shit don't brag about it and they don't use it to show off how much of a man they are. Blowhards who never left the rear area are always the ones bragging about how much battle they have seen and how many lives they have taken.

By my estimation you are nothing but a box kicker. If you ever were near anything it was as an ammo humper. No platoon leader worth a shit would allow himself to be saddled with a big goofy tub of guts like you. Your size alone would be a detriment to your fellow soldiers and we aren't even going to touch on the fact that you are dumber than a flat spare tire. The only reason I can come up with that allowed you to see any kind of military service is because in your country service is compulsory. They have to take every lump of shit on two legs.

The truth is the last time your little boy scout army committed to anything was when you became Nazi sympathizers and shock troops for the SS. All that 'battle" you claim to have seen in Africa was most likely on TV.   :nea:

You started with that wooden bullet stuff..

Aemrican army has never seen real fight... You guys only claim victory of WW2.. You did nothing to win it.

We are better soldiers.. Thats just how it is.

I was a lot more lean in the service.

I´m a combat trooper... I´m in the fight.

Of course I brag about how many I have killed... Its good for the morale...

ac_lmfao Little Nazi fat boy is getting all defensive because he's been outed as a bullshiting wannabe.

Go play some more video games, reality is obviously getting too much for you.

Its not defensive... Just facts.

You make claims and I answer.

You are just like a mad chihuahua... Thats why I think you are ghetto coloured.  :laugh:

Odinson

You have the female hormones to turn into real petty crybaby... Like a woman..

Anything I share would be used against me, no matter what.

Wulf

How much "battle" one has seen doesn't matter. It's how one handles it and conducts themselves during and after. You strike me as every rear dwelling parasite I've come across. Those that have seen real shit don't brag about it and they don't use it to show off how much of a man they are. Blowhards who never left the rear area are always the ones bragging about how much battle they have seen and how many lives they have taken.

By my estimation you are nothing but a box kicker. If you ever were near anything it was as an ammo humper. No platoon leader worth a shit would allow himself to be saddled with a big goofy tub of guts like you. Your size alone would be a detriment to your fellow soldiers and we aren't even going to touch on the fact that you are dumber than a flat spare tire. The only reason I can come up with that allowed you to see any kind of military service is because in your country service is compulsory. They have to take every lump of shit on two legs.

The truth is the last time your little boy scout army committed to anything was when you became Nazi sympathizers and shock troops for the SS. All that 'battle" you claim to have seen in Africa was most likely on TV.   :nea:

Aemrican army has never seen real fight... You guys only claim victory of WW2.. You did nothing to win it.

ac_lmfao Little Nazi fat boy is getting all defensive because he's been outed as a bullshiting wannabe.

You are just like a mad chihuahua... Thats why I think you are ghetto coloured.  :laugh:

Sorry Private Porkus, I'm not making "claims", they're accusations and it is up to you to prove me wrong. Why don't you learn how this works, you little ski patrol, ass clown?

So far all I've heard out of you is bravado and bullshit. Pretty typical for a video gaming little fat boy, who's closest experience to a firefight is wiggling a joystick. Why don't you tell us all about your AMAZING reactions and physical abilities that you use to beat Call to Duty 5 or some other horseshit, ass spreading ,waste of time?   :laugh3:

Odinson

Sorry Private Porkus, I'm not making "claims", they're accusations and it is up to you to prove me wrong. Why don't you learn how this works, you little ski patrol, ass clown?

So far all I've heard out of you is bravado and bullshit. Pretty typical for a video gaming little fat boy, who's closest experience to a firefight is wiggling a joystick. Why don't you tell us all about your AMAZING reactions and physical abilities that you use to beat Call to Duty 5 or some other horseshit, ass spreading ,waste of time?   :laugh3:

I´m a younger male than you are... Most of us play videogames.

I´m a sergeant... Not a private...

Like I said... Towelheads/negroes arent exactly the germans.. Shooting them here and there.. Ambushing and destroying their equiptment.

Wulf

Like I said... Towelheads/negroes arent exactly the germans.. Shooting them here and there.. Ambushing and destroying their equiptment.

Really? A sergeant? How did you earn that 3rd stripe? I'm guessing is was when you single handedly wiped out all the cheese puffs at the PX. :laugh3:

Odinson

Really? A sergeant? How did you earn that 3rd stripe? I'm guessing is was when you single handedly wiped out all the cheese puffs at the PX. :laugh3:

Killing doesnt get you promoted.

I know how to lead and they follow me.. I´m natural at that.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Aw thanks Mel.  You're still on probation though.

Eat my fucking dick.

I am permabanned from DV for no reason whatsoever.   They locked down the forum also.  I guess Mimi wants to get close to her latest chump.  They have also resorted to random deletions.

I am essentially banned from all of these forums, and I have really not done anything to warrant that.

I don't give a fuck.  If I am that bad, that a forum must lock down, the joke is on them...

Anyhow, Tara, you know I didn't mind your company...  You were OK in my books.

RW

It's probably because you tell people to eat your fucking dick.  No one wants to read that tripe.

I'm sure you'll figure out eventually how to not act like a disruptive retard.

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Mel Gibson

It is what it was...  These forums used to be a fun place.  Many of the fun posters have moved on...

I had always predicted this would happen...  When I modded this shit, cunts like Mimi hated me.  I made shit work.  She didn't...

It doesn't matter to me anymore...  Women ruin most anything.  Oh Well!

This forum is almost dead also, and faggots like Kreeper on-board don't help.  It's just not worth the bother anymore...

All the best...

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"acc_angry

Stop playing with the dumb kids.

I forgot!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

I like you, Tara...  You can be a fun poster, in between your 'problems'...

Nonetheless...  You people just aren't ready to cope with my superior intellect and futuristic ideals!

Odinson

I bet I could make RW all wet and excited just by speaking with my awesome attitude.

keeper

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview