The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Ellen Barkin as Smurf in Animal Kingdom is just fun to watch. She is so good.

">

I am so devastated after the last episode.  :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

On Netflix, do not watch The Haunting of Hill House. It is so creepy! It was well done though.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"On Netflix, do not watch The Haunting of Hill House. It is so creepy! It was well done though.

From the name alone, I wouldn't watch it.

Vancouver

I watched The Boys on Amazon Prime. Superheroes only save people for the world to see and know.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Now that Game Of Thrones has ended... And I´m utterly disappointed.

They cancelled Rome to make game of thrones.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I watched The Boys on Amazon Prime. Superheroes only save people for the world to see and know.

I guess some men never grow out of super hero shows and movies.

cc

Just saw "Churchill's Secret" on PBS Masterpiece

So well written, so well done .. instead of the war etc of so many Churchill movies, this one laser focused only on 3 personally critical months only
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just saw "Churchill's Secret" on PBS Masterpiece

So well written, so well done .. instead of the war etc of so many Churchill movies, this one focused on 3 personally critical months only

I would like to see that.

cc

If I see it repeating, I'll let you know ... I'll check

Anonymous

cc

Can't find. Was on 8 / 15 .... nothing else shows up on search ... Not sure if Seattle PBS is available on demand ... prolly not

It likely will get replayed sometime in future - will let you know if I see it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Can't find. Was on 8 / 15 .... nothing else shows up on search ... Not sure if Seattle PBS is available on demand ... prolly not

It likely will get replayed sometime in future - will let you know if I see it

ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

The History channel has a fascinating series called History Erased. Each episode features one country and their notable inventions. The show then experiments what would our world be like today if that country did not exist.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The History channel has a fascinating series called History Erased. Each episode features one country and their notable inventions. The show then experiments what would our world be like today if that country did not exist.

">

I like that show Azhya..

I saw the World Without Canada, England and China.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I like that show Azhya..

I saw the World Without Canada, England and China.

:thumbup:

I have not yet seen the one on Canada.
@realAzhyaAryola

Print
User actions