The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Anybody watch the live action tv series Titans? It's NightWing vs DeathStroke this Friday. Dick Greyson killed Slade Wilson's son.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Anybody watch the live action tv series Titans? It's NightWing vs DeathStroke this Friday. Dick Greyson killed Slade Wilson's son.

I saw Deathstroke in the ending of Justice League but I have not seen this TV series you have mentioned.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Anybody watch the live action tv series Titans? It's NightWing vs DeathStroke this Friday. Dick Greyson killed Slade Wilson's son.

I saw Deathstroke in the ending of Justice League but I have not seen this TV series you have mentioned.

Really good tv series. Rated R. Based off of the teen Titans and Young Justice. Gory and bloody. Not for children.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Deathstroke... Slade Wilson.. DC.

Deadpool... Wade Wilson.. Marvel.

They are very similar characters...

Anonymous

Caesar finally meets Maria on 90 Day Fiance tonight..

Yes, Maria is real.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Caesar finally meets Maria on 90 Day Fiance tonight..

Yes, Maria is real.

Don't know what this show is about.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Watching Sharpe now. I just finished Sharpe's Rifles and Sharpe's Eagle. Eager to see the rest.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Yes, Maria is real.

Don't know what this show is about.

A reality show. ac_boring

Odinson

Yes, Maria is real.

I watched a clip..

Maria is not interested in the dude.

Her preferences seem to be the total polar opposite to what Cesar is...

She is a racist.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Look at the bitches whining about racism in the comment section..

All she said that she prefers blond and blue eyed guys..

Everybody in Africa and Asia is crying their hearts out now.

Had she said that she likes brown guys... Everybody would have been like "thats just her preference dawg"..

Odinson

Here is a dating show for people like me..

">

Vancouver

A new tv show debuted on Disney+ today. Starwars: The Mandalorian. The first episode was quite good. Wild west gunslinger. Monster riding. The main character is like the MasterChief of Halo. He never takes his helmet off.

">
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Am I the only sane person watching this show. Episode two was fairly good. The force is strong with this.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Am I the only sane person watching this show. Episode two was fairly good. The force is strong with this.

">

It says video unavailable.

Print
User actions