Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Gary, go suck someone's dick.

I wouldn't say something like that, but Securious will never be a mod again..

Gary should get over it.

The problem is Gary has proven himself he can't be reasoned with.

I know Zetsu.

Leopardsocks

Gary? Reason?

Hahahahahahahahah....right....

Gary Oak

It's obvious Zetsu likes to think about sucking dicks

Gary Oak

Oh lest we forget  :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Oh lest we forget  :lol:

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

You have repeated this post many times..

Rand, but not Securious is banned..let's move on.

Leopardsocks

I think if you examine your panel, you will find that you can lock threads so that no-one can post in them any more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I think if you examine your panel, you will find that you can lock threads so that no-one can post in them any more.

I know Leopardsocks, but I didn't want to do that.

Gary Oak is tempting me though.

Zetsu

It's obvious Zetsu likes to think about sucking dicks

Nah, just you Gary, just you.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Zetsu likes thinking of me ? and sucking dicks

Gary Oak

What a backstab. This of course is perfectly acceptable and applauded by the likes of Zetsu.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

What a dirty manouver. So sneaky

EU

Gary should get over it.

Some people just can't be objective and it shouldn't surprise anyone that Securious couldn't Mod a forum...I thought Pansy might be a bit better though, you know all that "education"...I guess that really doesn't have that much bearing on a person's emotional intelligence...which Shen Li seems to be woefully lacking.

Gary unfortunately is certifiably crackers...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8XZhVIn6fdqr_vY9u9rRN1j_Vvigm4OH07xlHZ5-I2YrIBiSXPA">

Gary Oak

EU you are a short fat butt fuck ugly pimple faced miserable prick who is an overpaid swamper. What the @#$% do you know about anything ?

EU

Polly wanna tangle with a cracker?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"

Gary should get over it.

Some people just can't be objective and it shouldn't surprise anyone that Securious couldn't Mod a forum...I thought Pansy might be a bit better though, you know all that "education"...I guess that really doesn't have that much bearing on a person's emotional intelligence...which Shen Li seems to be woefully lacking.

Gary unfortunately is certifiably crackers...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8XZhVIn6fdqr_vY9u9rRN1j_Vvigm4OH07xlHZ5-I2YrIBiSXPA">

That parrot looks like it is ill EU.

I agree that Securious was a poor moderator, but it is unnecessary to call him a "pansy"?