Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EU

I went to the Island for a couple of days and....

Quote from: "Gary Oak"And how did Rand abuse his position ?

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Banning members without due cause.

Rand being Sherlock/Rand

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Securious has abused his position as a mod and in Shen Li's absence I was left with no choice, but to ban him.

I have unbanned Romero again who should never have been booted off in the first place.

I want this to be an inclusive welcoming forum for anyone to post their ideas.

I don't care about the consequences of my actions because I know it is the right thing to do.

Good mods do not air the community`s dirty laundry in public.

Securious banned Romero because he doesn't like him.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Gary, the forum is under new management now.

I had a different vision for the forum than either Securious or Shen Li.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate including yourself, but the days of editting posts and arbitrarily banning people are gone.

I'm happy that Romero is a patient man and didn't leave considering how poorly he was treated.

So how long did it take Sherlock/Securious and Shen Li to go off the deep end and start banning people for no other reason than they didn't like them?

Seemed like it took less than a week...

Anonymous

Gary Oak needs to get over his boyfriend Securious not being a mod anymore.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"C'mon....Chinese are the most racist people on the planet...

The issue is...is racism really bad?

No, it isn't. If anyone dislikes people based on race that is nobody's business but their own. That's why I never understood people like Homo-ero throwing the racist label around.

If a person disriminates based on race that is quite another matter.

what she said plus.......every race/country on the planet is racist to some degree. it's human nature....Asians are many many times more overtly racist than whites...and blacks are worse than that.....so what...who gives a shit.......you know it going in so live with it.....

homero has never left the DTES of vancouver and only knows what he reads in the  Georgia Straight about any particular subject........there's a million idiots like that who don't have a clue how the rest of the world functions...

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"That's why I never understood people like Homo-ero throwing the racist label around.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"every race/country on the planet is racist to some degree. it's human nature....Asians are many many times more overtly racist than whites...and blacks are worse than that

:lol:

Leopardsocks

I've said this elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Rowan Atkinson once said that to insult or harangue an individual for their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is absurd. But to challenge and question the conduct of their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is simple common sense.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I've said this elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Rowan Atkinson once said that to insult or harangue an individual for their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is absurd. But to challenge and question the conduct of their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is simple common sense.

North American society does not see Asians as real Americans or Canadians. You are displaying a shocking ignorance of perpetual foreigner syndrome.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

Oh yes here look at this

Anonymous

Gary Oak, you are repeating yourself.

EU

Racism unchecked without opposition sometimes ends in genocide, history has proven that over and over and any Golden era in history was when cultures borrowed from each other...as opposed to annihilated one another and compared to those dark ages the world now is rather inclusive, modern and based on radically different cultures doin business in most parts of the planet..

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Racism unchecked without opposition sometimes ends in genocide, history has proven that over and over and any Golden era in history was when cultures borrowed from each other...as opposed to annihilated one another and compared to those dark ages the world now is rather inclusive, modern and based on radically different cultures doin business in most parts of the planet..

Good point EU..

How are you this evening?

EU

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I've said this elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Rowan Atkinson once said that to insult or harangue an individual for their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is absurd. But to challenge and question the conduct of their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is simple common sense.

If the conduct of their nationality, race, culture etc was the fault of each and every one of them within that creed...I guess you would have a justification to challenge and question each and every one of them and based on your theory I have to say: WTF is wrong with you Aussies?

EU

Quote from: "EU"Racism unchecked without opposition sometimes ends in genocide, history has proven that over and over and any Golden era in history was when cultures borrowed from each other...as opposed to annihilated one another and compared to those dark ages the world now is rather inclusive, modern and based on radically different cultures doin business in most parts of the planet..

Good point EU..

I'm good, you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"

Good point EU..

I'm good, you?

I'm fine thank you.

I will be starting my Christmas baking this week, so I'm checking what ingredients I will need to buy yet.

EU

Ya my Ma has her Xmas cake aging away in her crock...gonna be a good get together, we got some new lil yard apes in the tribe and kids/family/friends are what it's all about