Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It's rich whenever a Hong Kong guy complains about racism. I have lots of filipinos friends, black friends,native friends, etc... I am apparently racist for understanding people like you though. ya...right

You've just discribed yourself perfectly in that post, getting punched on the head by Chinese boxers must have taken a huge blow to your intelligence.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"It's rich whenever a Hong Kong guy complains about racism. I have lots of filipinos friends, black friends,native friends, etc... I am apparently racist for understanding people like you though. ya...right

You've just discribed yourself perfectly in that post, getting punched on the head by Chinese boxers must have taken a huge blow to your intelligence.  :lol:

That may explain why Gary makes such strange accusations..

If that is the case though he should be pitied and not ridiculed.

How was your day Zetsu? I was busy preparing food for a friend's Grey Cup celebration tomorrow.

Zetsu

I wouldn't worry too much about Gary, in my belief a person should never regret the actions he or she chooses in life.

My day has been the same for me as usual for me, most of it remains unchanged.  Been just testing my computer for most of the day and went out to lunch with my mom.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So how often do you use the term HAK  KWAI for blacks ? How often do you use KWAI LO and LO FAN  for white people ?,how often do you use HONG FAN for natives ? How often do you use BAN MOOI for filipinas ? Saying you don't is just plain lying and therefor you are in no position to call anybody racist. Tell the forum who the QING represent in tongs and triads oaths and rituals. You know...FAN QING FU MING  you smug little hypocrit.

Don't forget to anser these simple questions....with the truth  :lol:  Don't you hate it when people understand you :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So how often do you use the term HAK  KWAI for blacks ? How often do you use KWAI LO and LO FAN  for white people ?,how often do you use HONG FAN for natives ? How often do you use BAN MOOI for filipinas ? Saying you don't is just plain lying and therefor you are in no position to call anybody racist. Tell the forum who the QING represent in tongs and triads oaths and rituals. You know...FAN QING FU MING  you smug little hypocrit.

Don't forget to anser these simple questions....with the truth  :lol:  Don't you hate it when people understand you :lol:

The only thing you understand is how to talk out of your ass.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Zetsu you are a witless wonder. I asked a few questions which are clearly understandable and all you can do is post an insult that has zero substance.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you are a witless wonder. I asked a few questions which are clearly understandable and all you can do is post an insult that has zero substance.

The answer is very simple gary, I just don't think a racist hypocrite is worth answering as your racist attitude against the Chinese is proven in the samurai vs mongol thread.

EU

Wow Gary squaring off with Zetsu...my money is on the idiot, it's win win for me, either way it goes.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you are a witless wonder. I asked a few questions which are clearly understandable and all you can do is post an insult that has zero substance.

The answer is very simple gary, I just don't think a racist hypocrite is worth answering as your racist attitude against the Chinese is proven in the samurai vs mongol thread.

Gary is a waste of space.

No doubt bro, it's starting to get pointless again replying to worthless pieces of shit like Gary or EU.

Anonymous

No doubt bro, it's starting to get pointless again replying to worthless piece of shit like Gary or EU.

Good afternoon Zetsu?

Will you be watching the Grey Cup today?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No doubt bro, it's starting to get pointless again replying to worthless piece of shit like Gary or EU.

Good afternoon Zetsu?

Hiya Fashionista, I don't think I'll be watching it, pretty much forgotten TV 15 years ago cept to watch the military channel once in a while.

Anonymous

Good afternoon Zetsu?

Hiya Fashionista, I don't think I'll be watching it, pretty much forgotten TV 15 years ago cept to watch the military channel once in a while.

You're a smart young man Zetsu.

I prepared some finger foods to take to a friend's house for today's game.

My husband loves sports and of course this year the Stampeders are in it.

For me, I like the good times with good friends rather than the game itself.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

Zetsu

Good afternoon Zetsu?

You're a smart young man Zetsu.

I prepared some finger foods to take to a friend's house for today's game.

My husband loves sports and of course this year the Stampeders are in it.

For me, I like the good times with good friends rather than the game itself.

I never really got into sports, but it's nice that you watch it to spend time with your familiy and friends, that's something I've horribly failed to achieve.