The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

He landed five shots which of course really did hurt ...due to the rigged gloves however I landed loads. You chinese hate us so much hthat you actually like this doen to the people whose country you want to take over.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"He landed five shots which of course really did hurt ...due to the rigged gloves however I landed loads. You chinese hate us so much hthat you actually like this doen to the people whose country you want to take over.

Last time I remember Canada doesn't accept racists in their society.
Permanently off his rocker

Leopardsocks

C'mon....Chinese are the most racist people on the planet...

The issue is...is racism really bad?

Zetsu

I'd say anywhere outside of Canada and the US is pretty much racist.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'd say anywhere outside of Canada and the US is pretty much racist.

yes

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak":lol: I heard the cops involved lost massive face  :lol:  It is a reality that you would have loved it if they got away with it. Too bad. :lol:

I can't blame the cops for giving a good beating to a racist, it's all about justice afterall.  :mrgreen:

You idiot, are you trying to tell me that the only time that the HKPD boxing team ever rigged the gloves is the one time that they had a Chinese guy fighting a white guy ?  Only Romero is stupid enough to believe that :lol:  Sorry the truth got out. you are dirty lowball backstabbers. You only pretend to not approve of what they did because it makes you look so stupid if  you show your true feelings

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak":lol: I heard the cops involved lost massive face  :lol:  It is a reality that you would have loved it if they got away with it. Too bad. :lol:

I can't blame the cops for giving a good beating to a racist, it's all about justice afterall.  :mrgreen:

You idiot, are you trying to tell me that the only time that the HKPD boxing team ever rigged the gloves is the one time that they had a Chinese guy fighting a white guy ?  Only Romero is stupid enough to believe that :lol:  Sorry the truth got out. you are dirty lowball backstabbers. You only pretend to not approve of what they did because it makes you look so stupid if  you show your true feelings

I'm afraid you need to get a life gary, and also a f*cking brain  :lol:

Gary Oak

Explain, as there isn't anything incorrect and you appear incapable of showing that anything I posted in incorrect. Sorry my brain is obviously just fine. slinging insults with no substance don't stand up to any scrutiny. loser

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Explain, as there isn't anything incorrect and you appear incapable of showing that anything I posted in incorrect. Sorry my brain is obviously just fine. slinging insults with no substance don't stand up to any scrutiny. loser

I don't mind coming up with substance but the problem is there's just no point explaining it to a turd like you, this was well proven in the samurai vs mongol thread, you blew all the chances I've gaved you, now suck it up bitch.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Explain, as there isn't anything incorrect and you appear incapable of showing that anything I posted in incorrect. Sorry my brain is obviously just fine. slinging insults with no substance don't stand up to any scrutiny. loser

I don't mind coming up with substance but the problem is there's just no point explaining it to a turd like you, this was well proven in the samurai vs mongol thread, you blew all the chances I've gaved you, now suck it up bitch.  :lol:

Nothing was proven in the Samurai vs Mongol thread besides that you are an idiot and that the Samurai amazed the Mongols with their ferocity. Even Marco Polo wrote about how the Mongols were amazed by the Samurai.  I blew chances that you GAVED me ? I don't answer to backstab monkeys such as yourself

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I'm laughing at you Seaul Girl

He even names his boom booms. You should be in a padded room without corners.

Actually a more appropriate name is SeoulFag  I know a guy who had the misfortune of spending two months in a Korean prison. All the guys were trying to hit on him. If near 100% of the Korean men in prison are fags then on the outside the percentage must be very high too. This is probably part of the reason you are such a miserable gimp. You eeny weeny problem doesn't help either  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's not forget how this forum got hijacked. ....by someone the mod thought was a friend

Zetsu

Nothing was proven in the Samurai vs Mongol thread besides that you are an idiot and that the Samurai amazed the Mongols with their ferocity. Even Marco Polo wrote about how the Mongols were amazed by the Samurai.  I blew chances that you GAVED me ? I don't answer to backstab monkeys such as yourself

Still shooting out of your ass eh gary?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I'm laughing at you Seaul Girl

Actually a more appropriate name is SeoulFag  I know a guy who had the misfortune of spending two months in a Korean prison. All the guys were trying to hit on him. If near 100% of the Korean men in prison are fags then on the outside the percentage must be very high too. This is probably part of the reason you are such a miserable gimp. You eeny weeny problem doesn't help either  :lol:

Bad boy gary, bad bad boy, go to your room now!

Anonymous

Bad boy gary, bad bad boy.

I don't like to insult posters, but Gary is getting nastier and more irrational with each post.