Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Good mods do not air the community`s dirty laundry in public.

Securious banned Romero because he doesn't like him.

Whatever, you should have discussed this with Rand PRIVATELY.

I tried, but he made unfounded accusations about Romero using me to sabotage the forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"How did you change from being a temporary mod to running the show ?

Shen Li told me she couldn't be here all the time and asked if I would mind modding it.

I was given full moderator privileges too.

Rand could have banned me if he wanted to.

I'm sure he regrets he didn't ban myself instead of Romero.

Gary Oak

So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Gary, the forum is under new management now.

I had a different vision for the forum than either Securious or Shen Li.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate including yourself, but the days of editting posts and arbitrarily banning people are gone.

I'm happy that Romero is a patient man and didn't leave considering how poorly he was treated.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

What a dirty manouver. So sneaky

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

What a dirty manouver.

I try to avoid confrontation Gary, but you don't think mods changing posts and banning people on a whim called for drastic measures?

Gary Oak

You avoid confrontation by banning the mods after being allowed on as a temporary mod and usurping their forum. Unbelievable ! If Romero didn't like this forum he didn't have to post on it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You avoid confrontation by banning the mods after being allowed on as a temporary mod and usurping their forum. Unbelievable ! If Romero didn't like this forum he didn't have to post on it

That's it Gary, it's a forum and not the personal fiefdom of Securious and Shen Li.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You avoid confrontation by banning the mods after being allowed on as a temporary mod and usurping their forum. Unbelievable ! If Romero didn't like this forum he didn't have to post on it

I do like this forum. Mods can't be banning posters just because they don't like them.

I've been following the rules. Rand didn't. None of this would have happened if he hadn't abused his power - twice. All he had to do was not ban people for no reason.

Gary Oak

That's it Gary, it's a forum and not the personal fiefdom of Securious and Shen Li.

Now after an incredibly sneaky backstabbing move by you this forum is now your personal fiefdom. Unbelieveable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

I do like this forum. Mods can't be banning posters just because they don't like them.

I've been following the rules. Rand didn't. None of this would have happened if he hadn't abused his power - twice. All he had to do was not ban people for no reason.

Not only have you obeyed the rules, but you have been very patient while the mods abused you personally.

Securious brought this on himself.

Obvious Li

WTF is going on around here..is this some kind of a joke ???....how does one "take over" a forum ???.....in any case it looks like Pansy will have to start "another" forum....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

WTF is going on around here..is this some kind of a joke ???....how does one "take over" a forum ???.....in any case it looks like Pansy will have to start "another" forum....

Who is a pansy...Securious?

I disagreed with the way Securious modded, but insults are not necessary.

Leopardsocks

Gary, shut the fuck up.

That idiot was guilty of panel abuse, which in English means he was using his mod access to harass and persecute a member who had the temerity to disagree with him.

That is the ultimate mod-crime, and ANY forum that allows panel abuse is doomed, as members become somewhat frustrated at being victimised by people with system access.

They walk.

That retard apparently didn't get the memo, but thankfully, Fashionista had the testicular fortitude to act in the interests of the forum, and remove the threat to its ongoing growth and activity.

Any questions?

Good.

Go back to your Feng Shui Oath or whatever it is you are alerting us about...

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Gary, shut the fuck up.

That idiot was guilty of panel abuse, which in English means he was using his mod access to harass and persecute a member who had the temerity to disagree with him.

That is the ultimate mod-crime, and ANY forum that allows panel abuse is doomed, as members become somewhat frustrated at being victimised by people with system access.

They walk.

That retard apparently didn't get the memo, but thankfully, Fashionista had the testicular fortitude to act in the interests of the forum, and remove the threat to its ongoing growth and activity.

Any questions?

Good.

Go back to your Feng Shui Oath or whatever it is you are alerting us about...

the only dumber cunt than you around here is your fudgepacker buddy gambino..why don't you two fuck off back to the sewer you crawled out of....