Replies: 8246
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:04 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What Happened to Renee?

Started by Mel Gibson, August 08, 2015, 07:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Wouldnt want to be in a tank in a battle.

We need the NATO toys... Not the troops..

It was quite awesome to get weapons that are basically automated... Our training weapons are a hundred years old with ironsights.

I know how to aim but the new rocketlaunchers just made things real easy.

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I miss Renee very much.

:sad:

Yea.. She is the funniest among you..

You dont even try to joke.  ac_biggrin

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Wouldnt want to be in a tank in a battle.

It was quite awesome to get weapons that are basically automated... Our training weapons are a hundred years old with ironsights.

You know how to aim, my ass. You probably can't even hit the bowl when you piss. The last and probably only rocket you ever launched was in your pants when you got excited over a female elf character while playing WOW.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"Wouldnt want to be in a tank in a battle.

You know how to aim, my ass. You probably can't even hit the bowl when you piss. The last and probably only rocket you ever launched was in your pants when you got excited over a female elf character while playing WOW.

Take a 2euro coin and take it to the end of the rifle range... I´ll shoot through it in 3sec from butt down.

Assuming I know the position of the coin because no1 can see it at that distance.

I know how to shoot..

Anonymous

^You are dead on sight, you short little white homo.

Odinson

Dear shen li girl...

I´ll tap you if you lose.

Theres going back after you challenge me and no going to the cops afterwards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Dear shen li girl...

Hey shorty, you are dead on sight. I'm not fucking joking either.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Dear shen li girl...

Hey shorty, you are dead on sight. I'm not fucking joking either.

Doubt it..

I´ll be like HOHOHHAAAHAAA..

And youll be like Teeheehheee.

Wulf

So now we are shooting things that can't be seen with the naked eye at distance. That's a good trick. :laugh3: Yeah, maybe in a game of Halo.

I've been shooting since I was 5 (almost 50 years) and I know bullshitters when I come across them and you my dimwitted friend strike me as a big fat one.

It appears that everything about you is a fabrication but one thing does stand out above everything else. We now really know that you can fabricate a load of horseshit pretty easily and we know that you sure can eat like a horse. That probably means that somewhere in your genetic past, a family member had carnal relations with some kind of equine creature.

Unfortunately of all the beneficial genetics you could have inherited from such an perverted union, you inherited the all of the ass end qualities of the animal.

Odinson

Now you are just acting like a teenage girl.

Like I said... If I know where the coin is placed..

Kinda like when you target practice... You dont see the 10 but you know its location on the target.

Theres no room for "american hunters" in our clubs.

Its just nordic genes.. We tend to be bigger than the southern-europeans.

Whats the big deal.. The spread is the size of a small fist anyway.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Now you are just acting like a teenage girl.

Kinda like when you target practice... You dont see the 10 but you know its location on the target.

At 300 plus pounds I'm pretty sure your "spread" is bigger than a "small fist". :laugh3:

Maybe I should take up video games. Judging by your example, they seem so much more exciting and ego boosting than real life. In fact if I ever become deluded enough I could build my whole life around them.

You reindeer fuckers all think you are something you aren't. It comes from being fed bullshit propaganda about how big and brave you are. You Finns are about the most xenophobic, wannabe tough guys on the planet. The only people I have found to be worse than you guys are Israelis. At least when you are living in an area that is surrounded by people that want to kill you; you end up having a reason to think like a hard ass. It becomes a mindset that helps you survive. What reason do you Finns have to act like xenophobic, Neanderthal, douche bags? Are some Russian Mongo's going to invade and steal your rotten cheese? Not likely.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"Now you are just acting like a teenage girl.

At 300 plus pounds I'm pretty sure your "spread" is bigger than a "small fist". :laugh3:

Maybe I should take up video games. Judging by your example, they seem so much more exciting and ego boosting than real life. In fact if I ever become deluded enough I could build my whole life around them.

You reindeer fuckers all think you are something you aren't. It comes from being fed bullshit propaganda about how big and brave you are. You Finns are about the most xenophobic, wannabe tough guys on the planet. The only people I have found to be worse than you guys are Israelis. At least when you are living in an area that is surrounded by people that want to kill you; you end up having a reason to think like a hard ass. It becomes a mindset that helps you survive. What reason do you Finns have to act like xenophobic, Neanderthal, douche bags? Are some Russian Mongo's going to invade and steal your rotten cheese? Not likely.

Nonsense.. We just dont throw away resources.. Like bullets..

You have super power tactics and thinking.. Wasting stuff..

Bullet spread on the target.. You cant shoot if its bigger than a fist.

We aint xenophobic... Just take your crap someplace else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"So now we are shooting things that can't be seen with the naked eye at distance. That's a good trick. :laugh3: Yeah, maybe in a game of Halo.

I've been shooting since I was 5 (almost 50 years) and I know bullshitters when I come across them and you my dimwitted friend strike me as a big fat one.

It appears that everything about you is a fabrication but one thing does stand out above everything else. We now really know that you can fabricate a load of horseshit pretty easily and we know that you sure can eat like a horse. That probably means that somewhere in your genetic past, a family member had carnal relations with some kind of equine creature.

Unfortunately of all the beneficial genetics you could have inherited from such an perverted union, you inherited the all of the ass end qualities of the animal.

They are a bunch of short, inbred, hillbilly fairies.

Odinson

I think we are the 3rd tallest people on earth.

Did the chinese call us short? lol

At 172cm, ShenLi is a colossus in China.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview