The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Flaming from Other Threads

Started by Frood, August 08, 2015, 07:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Whilst Canadians and Americans think its cool to shoot up its fauna, we in Australia are far more caring.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-33798778">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-33798778

We're even taking in lots of rhinos from Africa to ensure survival of the species.

That's how kind we are. Except for dumbshits like Nurse Numbskull.

Has nothing to do with being cool, There HAS to be hunting. didnt you get the memo?

He won't get it. In his time, he strapped on a rusty 38 sixshooter and used his workplace to play up his inflated sense of importance. I'm almost sorry that Spectre ran from his prior occupation. People like him still in the force get a mysterious bullet in their skull. That would almost solve his ignorance.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I have asked nicely, and reminded nicely that this is not a flame forum. Implications, threats or death wishes are inappropriate here.

It seems a more emphatic reminder is necessary.

Ms.Min

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I have asked nicely, and reminded nicely that this is not a flame forum. Implications, threats or death wishes are inappropriate here.

It seems a more emphatic reminder is necessary.

It seems like you're a soft shelled little crab, quite frankly. Oh well, you're a forum weakling. No surprise there.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I wonder what you want to be when...no, if...you grow up.

I doubt I've encountered anyone quite so infantile and silly, and I've encountered a LOT of people who claimed to be flamers.

The density of my shell is not the issue here, you fatuous flake. The issue is that this is not a flame forum, and some of your language and references to violence are repugnant to others that have posted here for much longer than you.

If you wish to get down and dirty, tell me which flame forum you're currently haunting, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Otherwise, either grow up, or shut up. As the latter is highly unlikely, try acting like an adult.

You might even like it.

Frood

The irony of you telling someone else to grow up or shut up is very amusing, weakling.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ms.Min"Flaming belongs in this forum.

Thank you.

Good idea.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The irony of you telling someone else to grow up or shut up is very amusing, weakling.

Apparently, you fail to grasp the difference between immaturity and childish behaviour.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I have defied age. That does not qualify me to act like a retarded 8 year old (with due apologies to the mature 8 year olds that know better than to behave like this shitwick).

It seems that you, by contrast, are regressing. Do you enjoy Coco Pops? Do you take sprinkle sandwiches to work for your lunch? Do you hope the Spongebob movie is nominated for an Oscar?

Please, regale us with more insults with the word "poop" in them. I know that the members here enjoy your vapid antics.

Continue to make a fool of yourself.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The irony of you telling someone else to grow up or shut up is very amusing, weakling.

Apparently, you fail to grasp the difference between immaturity and childish behaviour.

Immaturity and childish behavior are different? According to that sort of outdated etymology, you're at least nearly 100 years old.  ac_smile

QuoteI'm quite proud of the fact that I have defied age. That does not qualify me to act like a retarded 8 year old (with due apologies to the mature 8 year olds that know better than to behave like this shitwick).

You haven't defied age, you've simply defied death. If you choose to wear that as a badge of honor, who am I to lash your catheter tubing to an attending nurse's shoestrings and page her to triage.

QuoteIt seems that you, by contrast, are regressing. Do you enjoy Coco Pops? Do you take sprinkle sandwiches to work for your lunch? Do you hope the Spongebob movie is nominated for an Oscar?

Do you realize that you're asking puerile questions?  ac_toofunny

QuotePlease, regale us with more insults with the word "poop" in them. I know that the members here enjoy your vapid antics.

Aw, how precious. Mr. Grownup widely known for acting like a child here, Van, and countless other forums for over a decade invokes an us-we position.  :laugh:

QuoteContinue to make a fool of yourself.

Any tips or pointers to really heighten my game to your grand level, Mick Van Wrinkles?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview