The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I did something I haven't done in a long time......I took a sick day..

My flu is worse today.

I hope you get better soon. Your kids are old enough to wait on you today.

My son will change the cat's litter box today, my daughter knows what to take out of the freezer for supper and my husband will do the grocery shopping tonight.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I did something I haven't done in a long time......I took a sick day..

My flu is worse today.

I posted the same, but realized after I posted it, that getting teens to do anything is easier said than done  :laugh:

I don't have kids. but I will take your word for it.

Its like pulling teeth!

I wasn't like that. I worked at my parents gas station and convenience store when I was a teen.

I wasnt either, I had several chores starting at the age of 9. I started working when I was 14.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

My flu is worse today.

I posted the same, but realized after I posted it, that getting teens to do anything is easier said than done  :laugh:

I don't have kids. but I will take your word for it.

Its like pulling teeth!

I wasn't like that. I worked at my parents gas station and convenience store when I was a teen.

I wasnt either, I had several chores starting at the age of 9. I started working when I was 14.

I worked on my parents farm from the time I could walk. Nothing was handed to me. My son's upbringing was the opposite of mine.

Anonymous

My flu is worse today.

You're Chinese, you know what to take for a cold and/or flu. :icon_wink:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My flu is worse today.

I would like to do the Ancestry.com thing and determine how much Chinese and Spanish I have in my DNA.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

My flu is worse today.

I would like to do the Ancestry.com thing and determine how much Chinese and Spanish I have in my DNA.

If you;re lucky lots of Chinese and no Spanish.

@realAzhyaAryola

My flu is worse today.

I have some Spanish. My grandfather still spoke some Spanish to us.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

My flu is worse today.

Do you feel an urge to surrender when you see japanese people?

That would mean that you have chinese DNA.

Anonymous

My flu is worse today.

Is there a part of the Philippines where the Spanish language is still spoken?

Blazor

My flu is worse today.

I wouldnt want some corporation knowing my DNA. In the conspiracy theory world, the government has access to this, and if they wanted, could develop a virus based on your DNA. Targeted viruses, among other things.

Call me crazy but I believe a lot of these things, and then down the road, proof comes out for the mainstream.

The U.S. during WW2, had a thing called Operation Paperclip. They took the Nazi scientists, gave them amnesty, to come here and continue their work. Diabolical stuff.

Conspiracy theories aside, I've heard of these DNA corporations also changing the results on people. Like some racist guy or something they tweaked his to make it seem like he was part African. It got exposed, and the guy really didnt, they simply changed the data.

Also aside from all that, I honestly would love to know my ancestry as well. On my dad's side, I can go all the way back to the late 1700's, who supposedly was the man that came here from Ireland, and I believe was Scotts Irish. On my mom's side it gets tricky. I was told that we had some Cherokee, Irish, German, and something else I cant remember. The German came from my Great Grandfathers side. Then a few years back Im told it wasnt Cherokee, but Sioux, so I have no idea on that now. Im obviously mostly Irish with some German and Native American. I tan nicely in the Summer, and turn white as a ghost in the Winter  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

My flu is worse today.

Do you feel an urge to surrender when you see japanese people?

That would mean that you have chinese DNA.

Go fuck urself.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My flu is worse today.

It's not parts of the Philippines. It's the people itself. Families with Spanish ancestry who continue to speak Spanish among themselves speak Spanish. Some let the Spanish speaking cease after the last family member who spoke it passes away. Eventually, the newer generations do not pick up on it any longer. Filipino students cannot graduate from college unless they take Spanish language. It was mandatory when I was in school there. That was in the 80s. I do not know if they still do that today. Probably. Moreover, in the Philippines even to this day, Spanish words are used in day to day communications and conversations which means Spanish has remained in our language. These words are numerous but I can name a few here and they are:

Pero

Seguro

Segurado

Atras

Porque

Por eso

Ora mismo

Siempre

Basta

Querida

Amor

Perfecto

Estupido

Idiota

Demonio

Angel (pronounced 'ung hell')

Dios mio

Suerte

Todos

Cada dia

And countless more.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My flu is worse today.

It's not parts of the Philippines. It's the people itself. Families with Spanish ancestry who continue to speak Spanish among themselves speak Spanish. Some let the Spanish speaking cease after the last family member who spoke it passes away. Eventually, the newer generations do not pick up on it any longer. Filipino students cannot graduate from college unless they take Spanish language. It was mandatory when I was in school there. That was in the 80s. I do not know if they still do that today. Probably. Moreover, in the Philippines even to this day, Spanish words are used in day to day communications and conversations which means Spanish has remained in our language. These words are numerous but I can name a few here and they are:

Pero

Seguro

Segurado

Atras

Porque

Por eso

Ora mismo

Siempre

Basta

Querida

Amor

Perfecto

Estupido

Idiota

Demonio

Angel (pronounced 'ung hell')

Dios mio

Suerte

Todos

Cada dia

And countless more.

I didn't know Spanish was a required post secondary subject in the Philippines.

Anonymous

My flu is worse today.

If I study a second language, it will be Spanish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

My flu is worse today.

If I study a second language, it will be Spanish.

Waste of time; Study Mandarin.