The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Be careful AA! Next thing you know they'll be saying you're off your rocker!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Bwahahahahahaha! We know who's off their rocker, Brannie, hahaha! Your avatar tickles me! Haha! Awesome! ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

The last thing I did at the toilet was change my name to Bannie. I haven't logged back in since, there's no point because within minutes of doing so in the past I was banned for 5 days! Several times! Finally I said fuck it.  That is a cute little avi animal eh?   :icon_wink:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Do you sometimes log in at the asylum to check your PMs? I did recently to check if I have PMs. What an awful place. I have always had my profile hidden when I used to go there before but now, it is not hidden. Really? Holy Mackerel! Someone actually had time to undo my settings to make sure it is not hidden? Wow. How desperate is that? Good grief. Some people need to get a life. Smells pathetic.

I checked in just before X-mas and that was my last time. There is nothing on there any adult would want to read or participate in.

Anonymous

Axl Rose reportedly set to replace Brian Johnson as AC/DC frontman for rest of band's tour

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose could be set to fill in for Brian Johnson as the frontman of AC/DC for the rest of the hard rock band's tour, reports are suggesting.

The Australian group recently rescheduled a handful of US live dates after singer Johnson was advised by doctors to "stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss". The group issued a statement on their official website confirming that the remaining dates of their US tour will be "made up later in the year, likely with a guest vocalist".

Now, as reported by Alternative Nation, a radio DJ from Atlanta named Jason Bailey has claimed that a "very very good source" informed him that Rose will join the band for the rest of their tour dates after being "flown in" to the US city to audition with the group.

"This is what I'm being told, Axl was meeting with the AC/DC group, because it's all but a done deal that Axl will front AC/DC for the ten remaining shows. All ten, including Atlanta," the Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ is quoted as saying.

He added: "From what I was told, this was all kind of new inside information to me, Angus [Young, AC/DC guitarist] is a very black and white guy. He's like, Brian, for health reasons, can't continue fronting the band. He was supposed to retire after the last tour, so they wanted to continue going out on the road and continue making music, so if you can't do it, we appreciate your services, but the show must go on."

"They're in town, they were auditioning people for the job, and then they flew Axl in, again, this is from my source."

Guns N' Roses fansite GnR Truth had previously alleged that Axl Rose was spotted in Atlanta recently, further speculating that he might have been auditioning to link up live with AC/DC.

NME has approached press representatives of both AC/DC and Guns N' Roses for a response to the reports.

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/92504">http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/92504

I also heard rumors of Udo Dirkschneider from Accept filling for the remainder of the tour.

@realAzhyaAryola

FINALLY! A light and delightful show that leaves you with a smile! ac_dance  :thumbup:

">https://youtu.be/tlsd-ZJXDRE
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Another grammar pet peeve of mine:

The use of the word "on."

Pet peeve: "Okay, have a nice evening. I will see you ON tomorrow!"

Pet peeve: "The visitors will be arriving ON tomorrow."

Where did they go to school? Who edumacated them? :confused1:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Another grammar pet peeve of mine:

I have lived all over the frickin globe. This is the type of mistake a person who speaks English as a second language would make.

@realAzhyaAryola

Just AKS them. Thems not foreigners.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Just AKS them. Thems not foreigners.

It does not bother me. My old lady's first language is not English.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Axl Rose reportedly set to replace Brian Johnson as AC/DC frontman for rest of band's tour

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose could be set to fill in for Brian Johnson as the frontman of AC/DC for the rest of the hard rock band's tour, reports are suggesting.

The Australian group recently rescheduled a handful of US live dates after singer Johnson was advised by doctors to "stop touring immediately or risk total hearing loss". The group issued a statement on their official website confirming that the remaining dates of their US tour will be "made up later in the year, likely with a guest vocalist".

Now, as reported by Alternative Nation, a radio DJ from Atlanta named Jason Bailey has claimed that a "very very good source" informed him that Rose will join the band for the rest of their tour dates after being "flown in" to the US city to audition with the group.

"This is what I'm being told, Axl was meeting with the AC/DC group, because it's all but a done deal that Axl will front AC/DC for the ten remaining shows. All ten, including Atlanta," the Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ is quoted as saying.

He added: "From what I was told, this was all kind of new inside information to me, Angus [Young, AC/DC guitarist] is a very black and white guy. He's like, Brian, for health reasons, can't continue fronting the band. He was supposed to retire after the last tour, so they wanted to continue going out on the road and continue making music, so if you can't do it, we appreciate your services, but the show must go on."

"They're in town, they were auditioning people for the job, and then they flew Axl in, again, this is from my source."

Guns N' Roses fansite GnR Truth had previously alleged that Axl Rose was spotted in Atlanta recently, further speculating that he might have been auditioning to link up live with AC/DC.

NME has approached press representatives of both AC/DC and Guns N' Roses for a response to the reports.

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/92504">http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/92504

I also heard rumors of Udo Dirkschneider from Accept filling for the remainder of the tour.

I am not an ACDC fan, but I like a couple of songs by G and R..

I saw a video of Axl Rose live with AC/DC..

Do AC/DC fans think he is a good replacement?

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Another grammar pet peeve of mine:

I have lived all over the frickin globe. This is the type of mistake a person who speaks English as a second language would make.

I envy you, I am single and too afraid of human interaction to leave my room.

I lack the courage to actually venture outside the house let alone across the world without a return ticket.

I am a such a coward I used a voice changer on a group Skype call that I initiated.

The best I can produce is a non existent, non Anglo wife  I pretend I picked up along the way because my bank account's girth and my penis were about the same size. I am not cosmopolitan. I am desperate.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Jesus Freud, take your obsession with Herman and the lame posts that accompany them up to RR.  That is our version of your TRF. Give us a break ffs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Jesus Freud, take your obsession with Herman and the lame posts that accompany them up to RR.  That is our version of your TRF. Give us a break ffs.

He doesn't like Herm fine. But, I agree it should be in the right place.

@realAzhyaAryola

"The shipment was sent out ON yesterday."

AAAAAAAAA!!!! ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola