The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Anything? Well OK. Later this morn going out with son for weekend breakfast at our regular haunt. Been doing it every 2 weeks since he came to live here (from Ontario) 16 years ago

Have had to change venues we loved and considered home twice as the old haunts sold .... luckily me & mate discovered a new place that is perfect, best of all ,, just plain old "nice to be in".
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I went to see my dad in the hospital today with my children.

Anonymous

It is mid November and I will be fishing with chest waders in the Winnipeg area.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It is mid November and I will be fishing with chest waders in the Winnipeg area.

We are having a lovely November too. I know though anyday I will go out to my car in the morning and it will be covered in 20 cm of snow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It is mid November and I will be fishing with chest waders in the Winnipeg area.

We are having a lovely November too. I know though anyday I will go out to my car in the morning and it will be covered in 20 cm of snow.

We were supposed to get a big dump of snow and about-10 for a high Starting Thursday, but it has been changed to wet snow and one degree for a high I think.

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Another grammar pet peeve of mine:

The use of the word "on."

Pet peeve: "Okay, have a nice evening. I will see you ON tomorrow!"

Pet peeve: "The visitors will be arriving ON tomorrow."

Where did they go to school? Who edumacated them? :confused1:

I have lived all over the frickin globe. This is the type of mistake a person who speaks English as a second language would make.

I envy you, I am single and too afraid of human interaction to leave my room.

I lack the courage to actually venture outside the house let alone across the world without a return ticket.

I am a such a coward I used a voice changer on a group Skype call that I initiated.

The best I can produce is a non existent, non Anglo wife  I pretend I picked up along the way because my bank account's girth and my penis were about the same size. I am not cosmopolitan. I am desperate.  

What a pathetic little attempt at puffing yourself up.

Do yourself a favor and save some further self embarrassment and just go away, but don't go away mad, (as you obviously are) just go away.

BTW, "those idiotic US servicemen" will see more of the world and experience more of the world on a level that an a petulant, little, pencil-necked, knock-kneed, pretender like you ever will or ever could. You talk of cowardice like you actually know something about it or what forms it takes in a persons life. Well I guess you would know all about it because everyone knows that it's cowardice that shapes the lives of shitheel, gutter, snipes like you.

Go shove a mason jar up your nonexistence twat......or what the rest of us would call your asshole. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Herman has lived a real life with things to show for it and Freud is on forums all day long hiding from the world..

If that is not the epitome of cowardice not to mention the anti social aspect..

The Japanese have a word for the type of shut in Freud is..

I can't remember it off hand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman has lived a real life with things to show for it and Freud is on forums all day long hiding from the world..

If that is not the epitome of cowardice not to mention the anti social aspect..

The Japanese have a word for the type of shut in Freud is..

I can't remember it off hand.

Hikikomori

@realAzhyaAryola

It's BUFFOON, okay?! Not bafoon.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

January is a grumpy month.

@realAzhyaAryola

This Mika character and her boy toy Joe ought to be ashamed of themselves. I don't find their behavior professional at all. To begin with, how professional is hooking up with your co-host? They are both damaged goods. Trump should ignore them. They are not newsworthy and their opinions are insignificant.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This Mika character and her boy toy Joe ought to be ashamed of themselves. I don't find their behavior professional at all. To begin with, how professional is hooking up with your co-host? They are both damaged goods. Trump should ignore them. They are not newsworthy and their opinions are insignificant.

Trump should stop Tweeting.

@realAzhyaAryola

I would have no problem with tweets that are relevant but I'd like the poisonous ones to cease.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I would have no problem with tweets that are relevant but I'd like the poisonous ones to cease.

Me too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Some people claim that our society has now deteriorated because we choose to text or email rather than pick up the phone and talk but when they don't want to speak to someone who's calling them, what's their excuse? Are there people you'd rather text with than phone chat with? Or do you like to phone chat with most everyone in your world or not at all?
@realAzhyaAryola