The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Jed Clampett" post_id=474110 time=1662269670 user_id=1689
A vegan woman from Florida was sentenced to life in prison on Monday for the starvation death of her 18-month-old son.

Sheila O'Leary, 38, had her family follow a strict vegan diet, according to NBC News. O'Leary said that her family adheres to a strict diet of raw fruits and vegetables. Her husband – Ryan Patrick O'Leary – told investigators that his infant son also received breast milk.

Ezra O'Leary – the Cape Coral couple's 18-month-old son – died on Sept. 27, 2019. Police said the baby weighed just 17 pounds at the time of death. Authorities estimate that baby Ezra was the size of a 7-month-old infant when he died.

Brainwashed dimwits.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474149 time=1662339026 user_id=73
Quote from: "Jed Clampett" post_id=474110 time=1662269670 user_id=1689
A vegan woman from Florida was sentenced to life in prison on Monday for the starvation death of her 18-month-old son.

Sheila O'Leary, 38, had her family follow a strict vegan diet, according to NBC News. O'Leary said that her family adheres to a strict diet of raw fruits and vegetables. Her husband – Ryan Patrick O'Leary – told investigators that his infant son also received breast milk.

Ezra O'Leary – the Cape Coral couple's 18-month-old son – died on Sept. 27, 2019. Police said the baby weighed just 17 pounds at the time of death. Authorities estimate that baby Ezra was the size of a 7-month-old infant when he died.

Brainwashed dimwits.

Extreme ideology is dangerous.

Anonymous

In Saskatchewan ten people are dead and fifteen more injured after random stabbing attacks..

Two male suspects remain at large.

Odinson

A private jet has crashed into the Baltic Sea.

Flown by Peter Griesemann, 72 years old German businessman... Passengers are his wife, daughter and the daughters boyfriend.

The pilot reported cabin pressure issues while flying over France... The plane was supposed to land in Cologne, Germany but it flew over it in a straight line.

When the Danish jetfighter pilots flew beside the rogue jet, they reported seeing nobody onboard.

Anonymous

The percentage of Americans who approve of labor unions is at its highest point since 1965, according to the latest Gallup poll.

Seventy-one percent of Americans now approve of labor unions, up from 64% before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Anonymous

Sam Houston was elected as president of Texas on this day in 1836.

Anonymous

Liz Truss is the new British prime minister.

Anonymous

I'm making beef short rib soup tonight.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474347 time=1662557749 user_id=3254

Sounds delicious.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

What's with this Myles Sanderson? How was he able to inflict injury on himself while in custody? So unbelievable. Do we even know why they went on their stabbing spree?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474446 time=1662605433 user_id=73
What's with this Myles Sanderson? How was he able to inflict injury on himself while in custody? So unbelievable. Do we even know why they went on their stabbing spree?

A lot of folks are wondering the same things.

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474445 time=1662605321 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=474347 time=1662557749 user_id=3254

Sounds delicious.

I meant to post that in the What's Cooking thread.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474446 time=1662605433 user_id=73

I heard Myles suffered from depression.

@realAzhyaAryola

The reign of Queen Elizabeth II has come to an end. We are now in the era of King Charles III.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=474555 time=1662692102 user_id=73
The reign of Queen Elizabeth II has come to an end. We are now in the era of King Charles III.

This is going to take some time to get used to.