The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"There is a gym in my condo building. I wish they would pay me to use it instead of me paying through my condo fees.

That is too bad, seoulbro. When I lived in my last place which was a condo in Bethesda, Maryland, not too far from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, to use the gym was not an additional fee.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Leftist liars raging on about Israel being the bully of the ME, have not seen that video.

Interesting video. By that video's presentation, it seems Israel is outranked and outnumbered by Egypt, but they both have the same number of submarines at 6.  :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista".

Fash, since I was cooped up today, I decided to make sure your forum has a first page with current entries.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Leftist liars raging on about Israel being the bully of the ME, have not seen that video.

Interesting video. By that video's presentation, it seems Israel is outranked and outnumbered by Egypt, but they both have the same number of submarines at 6.  :laugh:
It dispels the myth of Israel as the big bad powerful bully in the region.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, since I was cooped up today, I decided to make sure your forum has a first page with current entries.  ac_toofunny

Did you see this?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Did you see this?

Yes, I did Azhya.

The weather wasn't very nice today was it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Yes, I did Azhya.

The weather wasn't very nice today was it.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You're most welcome.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

I was wondering what was going on when I logged in, good job  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"

I was wondering what was going on when I logged in, good job  :laugh:

I am charitable. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

My spinning class today was really good. I did not take a photo but the floor below me had my sweat droplets.  ac_biggrin

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My spinning class today was really good. I did not take a photo but the floor below me had my sweat droplets.  ac_biggrin

">

I usually exercise at home, but sometimes I like going to a fitness centre.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My spinning class today was really good. I did not take a photo but the floor below me had my sweat droplets.  ac_biggrin

Feel the burn!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Burn is more for lifting weights..

Spinning is cardio I believe.

Blazor

Her sweat is dripping on the floor, that woman is on fire!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Her sweat is dripping on the floor, that woman is on fire!  :laugh:

It's a great workout, I know.

Print
User actions