The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

8 more slaughtered in the US.

Started by Bricktop, August 10, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

It's just a shame that one armed person breaking the law was able to hurt scores of unnarmed others following the laws. Progressives and left winger type cowards will continue to call for weapons bans because logic left on the first bus out of Leftyville decades ago and it's never coming back.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quotelogic left on the first bus out of Leftyville decades ago and it's never coming back.

lol, I liked that. Seems true things are often funnier than spun tales

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Right.

So we should all carry guns, right? Just to be clear.

What a scary thought, Im so happy we have strict gun laws in Alberta....

asal

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah. So, how to distinguish between "ordinary" and...er..."extraordinary"?

By the way, if that American was carrying a firearm in Canada, would he not be breaking the law.

I'm pretty sure firearms licences and permits do not cross international borders.

extraordinary are police, military, security.  

That guy who shot the bears - I'm assuming he was a hunter?  He probably was breaking the law to carry a gun in Canada. I don't know gun laws.  He saved people that day.

keeper

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah. So, how to distinguish between "ordinary" and...er..."extraordinary"?

By the way, if that American was carrying a firearm in Canada, would he not be breaking the law.

I'm pretty sure firearms licences and permits do not cross international borders.

That guy who shot the bears - I'm assuming he was a hunter?  He probably was breaking the law to carry a gun in Canada. I don't know gun laws.  He saved people that day.

If im not mistaken you can carry a firearm in you vehicle (not loaded)) not on your person and hand guns are to be transported from point A to B to a gun range.

asal

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "asal"

If im not mistaken you can carry a firearm in you vehicle (not loaded)) not on your person and hand guns are to be transported from point A to B to a gun range.

Ok.

I'd like to try shooting at a gun range.  A coworker goes and she said it's fun - but bullets are $1 each.

Romero

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's just a shame that one armed person breaking the law was able to hurt scores of unnarmed others following the laws. Progressives and left winger type cowards will continue to call for weapons bans because logic left on the first bus out of Leftyville decades ago and it's never coming back.

Do you believe the murderer shouldn't be banned from owning weapons?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's just a shame that one armed person breaking the law was able to hurt scores of unnarmed others following the laws. Progressives and left winger type cowards will continue to call for weapons bans because logic left on the first bus out of Leftyville decades ago and it's never coming back.

Do you believe the murderer shouldn't be banned from owning weapons?
PLEASE tell me you didn't say that.

PLEASE ac_crying

cc

While cops had not had time to verify it, they did say it was almost impossible for him to have had a gun permit  - he had a long  list of  assaults on his record

So he likely was already "banned" from owning a gun, lol

Romero

Are you saying the murderer should have been really banned from owning a gun? As in he should have never had one in the first place?

cc

Actually, I was saying
QuoteWhile cops had not had time to verify it, they did say it was almost impossible for him to have had a gun permit - he had a long list of assaults on his record

So he likely was already "banned" from owning a gun

Then, superior progs can speak for others at will, eh?  :wink:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"Are you saying the murderer should have been really banned from owning a gun? As in he should have never had one in the first place?

But if he was banned, how did he get one?

After all, you need a licence, right?