Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dreaming in Which Person?

Started by RW, August 13, 2015, 02:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Do you dream in first person where the dream is from your point of view or do you dream in third person where you watch things happen to you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I've had both. I lucid dream often....or used to...and I hated it. A few ones I swear were out of body experiences. Some crazy stuff, for sure

cc

Always 1st person. I sometimes have dreams - always quite unpleasant and uptight-making and going on & on, rarely rising to the level of full blown nightmare
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I dream in the fourth person...an imaginary, chemically created doppelgänger that experiences a diverse range of adventures, ranging from the comical to the catastrophic. He often talks to me in my sleep, and tells me my future...but only in dreams.

Anonymous

I remember dream themes, but usually not details.

ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

No complications here please if I can have my way. I only ever dream in the first person. No imaginary persons for me, thank you. Dreams are rare for me but some dreams I will remember vividly. They are never nightmares just random dreams.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

We all dream. Some of us just don't remember them.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We all dream. Some of us just don't remember them.

Thats me, Cant remember my dreams ever...hate that :mad:

Anonymous

Dreams are soon forgotten even when they are remembered when you wake up.

cc

Yes. Most of mine wake me. Still, usually upon waking I know the general theme and a few details. Within minutes details fade and soon most of it is forgotten. Only a few memorable moments at best remain
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell